Indoor My White Widows. Grow Diary - from Day 66 and onwards.

Finally got some ventilation.
More CO2 shouls increase yield.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Serious question. What if any is the difference between orthosilicic acid and monosilicic acid? Am I right to say that Orthosilicic acid is the stable form that transforms into monosilicic when added to water?

Last edited:
Serious question. What if any is the difference between orthosilicic acid and monosilicic acid? Am I right to say that Orthosilicic acid is the stable form that transforms into monosilicic when added to water?
I don't know. Will find out. I will notify you when I have understood and can convey it.

Day 100

The White Widows is still in veg. after 100 days. Strange....

Sorry @HashMaster, you are without knowing my chief consultant, so calling loudly for you every time I need guidance. Also @witchyhour, @tobe and @XxxAuto, please look at this.

Look at the pics. Is it possible, that the shop made a mistake and sendt me regular White
Widow seeds? I am in the process of checking my order.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Again I find an error in my data. These seeds are from Seedsman. I may have said something else...

Day 100

The White Widows is still in veg. after 100 days. Strange....

Sorry @HashMaster, you are without knowing my chief consultant, so calling loudly for you every time I need guidance. Also @witchyhour and @XxxAuto, please look at this.

Look at the pics. Is it possible, that the shop made a mistake and sendt me regular White
Widow seeds? I am in the process of checking my order.

View attachment 586620 View attachment 586619
definitely NO auto, would be impossible... Please take a look at your seeds pack if you still got this, or send a mail to seedsman support

definitely NO auto, would be impossible... Please take a look at your seeds pack if you still got this, or send a mail to seedsman support
Exactly what I also think!

I have emailed Seedsman and skunkfrø.dk, from where I purchased the seeds.
I checked skunk-froe.dk and the only White Widow is Seedsman Auto White Widow.

May be I should "light secure" a tent and change photo periode to 12/12 and see what's happens?

Exactly what I also think!

I have emailed Seedsman and skunkfrø.dk, from where I purchased the seeds.
I checked skunk-froe.dk and the only White Widow is Seedsman Auto White Widow.

May be I should "light secure" a tent and change photo periode to 12/12 and see what's happens?
I would change the light cyclus to 12/12

Back