Gnome Automatics My Journey to ALF#5

How big are those fans? They look huge
Time to show her off a bit so the fans are pretty good size the phone for reference is iPhone 6

full

full

@Waira here are a few more shots from tonight. Got her during leaf lift so you can see just how pretty she is.

full

full

full

full

Overhead
full

Daym.... what kind of lighting do u use?
Honestly mate at this point its what don't i use.

LED in most of my tents, HPS and CFL in others.

Flowering tents have either 2x Platinum P300's or 250 watt HPS
Veg tents are 2x AutoCob 55 wat COB technology or 250 watt mogul based CFL

Looks like we got a donor finally!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

ALF#5 will get at least one Male, and i hope he passes the stress test as well ass a few others. Cause he showed the fastest and has some resin on his stipules so here is hoping that hes truly a stud. Has some nice fat leaves and looks to lean on indica side.

Here are his naughty bits...
full

Looks Ill get two to choose from and i hope the next two are female. Would be nice to have a 50/50 split but at least now i have two options on the male pollen and i like that better than just one on this round. ill be opening her more in the future to see what we really have in there.

full

Now we get to see the father of the line for the f2, so far he has passed the tests and hasn't turned on me yet. So right now he is the front runner. nice structure and his clusters are nice and tight. Ill watch him a few more days and see how it looks but ill be collecting his wonder dust.

full

full

full

Back