Gnome Automatics My Journey to ALF#5

The one is definitely more vigorous! Those the same ones in the solo cup thread?
:pass:

indeed, i figured why the hell not use the solo cup thread to showcase my new line. Im looking for a match to the one female that i already have that is starting flower. well looking for something similar anyway. If i dont find it this round...itll come back out some time in the search. But if that lower left is a male itll be bitter sweet, sure id love it to be a female but if its a male, its what i am looking for to donate to the female that i already am in love with.

That would be a win win. Im tagging along, trying to learn. Have a few regulars i would like to get some pollen from one day.

Ill demonstrate in here how to do some isolation pollination that way people can keep their fav reg strains around and not ruin a crop in the name of seed preservation.

Some updated pics of the two mothers i have picked to pollinate this round. So far one is really identical to the mother plant, and the other is her daddy.

Big Female, that i am really eyeing and hoping for a decent male, none have made the cut so far.
full

full

Then the Dragon Dom little sister nested in the shade...
given the dragon dominance in this one i may leave her alone, unless she colors up on me

full

:jointman: --brudda FD, I thought I smelled something good cookin' 'round here! :d5: ... and it's a new generation of Honorable Ancestor ALF :bow: :thumbsup: Very exciting my friend, this line should most certainly live on, and all the better with somebody who's known the lineage all along... :clapper: So, it's fantastic to see them resurface and move forward again!
Aunty says ALF has JEM, Wht. Russian and "Affy" in it,... what's the Affy parent here? --straight-up Mazar? It's been ages since I saw any ALF#3,... @sniper is the last I recall, in a killer multipot grow that had a spectrum of colors in them, just like JEM does...
The plants are beauties my friend! ..looking at the start, and that monster 3-finger leaf- :eek1:! ... I'm with Stick', they're glowing with health my man! :hump: I really love that body too :spels: :rofl: -- the pic in post 6 is such a fun stage, all big paws!.. then she grows up and gets sex-ayyy,... :drool: So, you have the pollen already, or it's still pending? This big girl is a specimen alright, so all fingers crossed for the Right(now) Man to come along! I'd love to see how you do the "strategic strike" pollinating,... Could we get a nice side shot of her please?..maybe some upskirt too..?:rofl: :thanks:

:biggrin: Dudeski, I had forgotten you are an Old Schooler, and actually grew up smoking AG and PR bud,.. how was it then, and have you grown anything modern versioned from that era? I grew AG from Barney's, and it's stellar, but not very stable in pheno's from what I saw,... I'm just curious as to how close it is to the originals! :eyebrows:

The AG was golden and the PR was really red! Just absolute fire too. The flavors were just a dream compared to most herb we could get at the time. Also remember smoking some Guerrero ? That got me kost in the woods. :crying:Haven't tried growing the AG yet but its on my list. I saw the one grown here this summer, so nice. Im still a noob grower but learning and AG will be my first photo to grow.

:jointman: --brudda FD, I thought I smelled something good cookin' 'round here! :d5: ... and it's a new generation of Honorable Ancestor ALF :bow: :thumbsup: Very exciting my friend, this line should most certainly live on, and all the better with somebody who's known the lineage all along... :clapper: So, it's fantastic to see them resurface and move forward again!
Aunty says ALF has JEM, Wht. Russian and "Affy" in it,... what's the Affy parent here? --straight-up Mazar? It's been ages since I saw any ALF#3,... @sniper is the last I recall, in a killer multipot grow that had a spectrum of colors in them, just like JEM does...

ALF#3 was jem bloodline. Afghan Little Fuck is her name and Mazar is her linage in there. I'm pretty sure ALF#3 was responsible for the color pallets we see today. She is a great breeding tool and has great pain relief. I have three original ALF#3 seeds that I need to grow and IBL to keep them.

ALF#4 is quite popular and @Mossy can chime in if I'm wrong that is what we all know as the black dragon. ALF [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] was used against the DC we all hear about and I'm pretty sure the dragon was the result. So the ALF blood is quite powerful.

I'm working alf#5 which is my selection up to F3 on pure black dragon black leaf X a strong afghan mother. I used a male from the dragon line to pollinate the mother.

The plants are beauties my friend! ..looking at the start, and that monster 3-finger leaf- :eek1:! ... I'm with Stick', they're glowing with health my man! :hump: I really love that body too :spels: :rofl: -- the pic in post 6 is such a fun stage, all big paws!.. then she grows up and gets sex-ayyy,... :drool:

Thanks mate that means a lot coming from you being a wizard of reading them. Always a good thing to have you compliment that my friend. Yeah I love watching the fans develop and get all tiger pawed and such. Let's me know I'm barking up the indica affy side.

So, you have the pollen already, or it's still pending? This big girl is a specimen alright, so all fingers crossed for the Right(now) Man to come along! I'd love to see how you do the "strategic strike" pollinating,... Could we get a nice side shot of her please?..maybe some upskirt too..?:rofl: :thanks:

I don't have pollen yet to IBL as everything I've cracked has gone female like I femmed the seeds. So I have 4 that should sex any day and I hope for a male. I did send out some tester f1 seeds to check germ rates and @Son of Hobbes has a male and I'm trying to get him to harvest pollen.

I'll get you some pics and what not of her over all structure and I'll also do a full guide with pics on target pollination.

Back