Indoor My hydroponic adventures!

I love seeing other grow my girls! Wait till you've some fresh buds to smell........ omg you'll want to eat them lol! Sweet and sour and a hint of skunky. Vape taste like blueberry bubblegum!

Here's a recent Black /dragon bud from the greenhouse: and she is skunky!

View attachment 935951
I couldn't even wait to cure for a smoke lmao! As soon as they were dry I had to smoke a nice big joint to see how it was. Man was it absolutely beautiful. Tastes great and holy hell does it pack a punch. A fellow growbro smoked it with me and he was damn near asleep half way through lmao.

:slap:

I couldn't even wait to cure for a smoke lmao! As soon as they were dry I had to smoke a nice big joint to see how it was. Man was it absolutely beautiful. Tastes great and holy hell does it pack a punch. A fellow growbro smoked it with me and he was damn near asleep half way through lmao.

Blue's daddy was a Duurty Dragon, which is a pheno type related to Black Dragon. If you ever grow Blueberry Headband, you'll see she lost nothing in the cross, but some size.

Blue's daddy was a Duurty Dragon, which is a pheno type related to Black Dragon. If you ever grow Blueberry Headband, you'll see she lost nothing in the cross, but some size.
I actually just harvested a small blue dragon, I kept her short in Hope's that she would take to some pollen. But I'm not seeing any evidence that shes seeded. Smells and looks so amazing like the most pronounced blueberry smells covered in frost, was even starting to purple closer to harvest.

Well fam I know I've been slacking, I promise to update this beast this weekend! Heres a few sweet cheese pics and a few pics of a cross a buddy made of grape god x sweet cheese.

SC
20180824_231404.jpg
20180824_231355.jpg
20180824_231319.jpg

GG x SC
20180824_231210.jpg
20180824_231223.jpg

Looking forward to catching this thing up! Been super busy fam, dont be salty lol.

Waiting for 2 seeds now in the mail to start in my rapid rooter plugs. northern lights auto by royal queen seeds and also a pineapple express auto from barneys farm. Doing hydro dwc single 5 gallon buckets. 2 pump each made by general hydroponics, there both 4 outlet air pumps but I only run 2 lines per pump for stronger bubbles in my water, I just shut two of the valves off for better oxygen. I plan to order blueberry auto and auto ultimate also soon to start with the northern lights and pineapple express I already ordered and am waiting for. I also use General Hydroponics Flora trio with calimagic first and hydroguard last after I ph the water in range. Additives I use are liquid koolbloom in budding and floralicious ➕ most of veg and budding. Using bluelab ph and ppm .500 scale. My first auto grow as my photo plants were shitty my first grow. I chopped them all early at 8 weeks and they weren't anywhere near ready I don't think. I got seeds and low harvest. Pissed but determined to do better this run with only 4 plants verse 8 like last run. Less plants is easier to take care of I learned. This round I won't get root rot on my seedlings. I won't overfeed. I won't defoliate all the big fan leaves 3 weeks into flowering. And I will make sure my light schedule is better so no light leaks this round. Plan to fix all my mistakes and try autos cuz I feel they will be easier and faster. Michigan medical marijuana, I grow for myself. Legal to do 12 plants. Thinking of adding soil plants also as I go. Soil is more forgiving people say. But I won't give up my hydro system unless I get defeated again. I was learning my whole first grow all the basics . This run will be so much better tho

Hydro is great man, I grew a nl auto from royal queen, it got huge, took 125 days but got 6.5 oz of smokable buds. Full of frost and flavor! Dont give up on hydro man, I tend not to feed my plants anything other than ph water, superthrive and voodoo for the first 10 - 14 days or until roots hit the water then I start at a 1/4 strength, see how they react and adjust from there. Feel free to hit me up or tag me if you have any questions

Hydro is great man, I grew a nl auto from royal queen, it got huge, took 125 days but got 6.5 oz of smokable buds. Full of frost and flavor! Dont give up on hydro man, I tend not to feed my plants anything other than ph water, superthrive and voodoo for the first 10 - 14 days or until roots hit the water then I start at a 1/4 strength, see how they react and adjust from there. Feel free to hit me up or tag me if you have any questions
Holy shit 125 days? The site I ordered them from said its a 8 to 10 week strain from germination. I read other people who grew the same strain say it takes longer than the breeder claims. And I've read elsewhere all breeders claims are usually not accurate either. Usually they take longer than the breeder recommends.

Where to start with this update. I have so much going on with life right now it's not even funny.

First to be harvested is seedism champagne kush. Love this thing. Its 11 days out from chop at 70 days of flower. Have 2 more clones behind her, 1 @ 21 days and another @ 7 days of flower.
20180906_124933.jpg
20180906_124922.jpg
IMG_20180906_094133_754.jpg
IMG_20180906_094133_761.jpg
20180906_091801.jpg
20180906_091747.jpg
20180906_091740.jpg

Behind her I have a sweet seeds sweet cheese at day 21 I believe of flower. Love this cut, have had her a while now and still love it as much as when I first harvested. The mother cut I have for this strain is vegging and wont be in rotation for a few months.
IMG_20180906_092732_181.jpg
20180906_091722.jpg
20180906_125142.jpg
20180906_125150.jpg

To be continued.....

Back