Indoor My hydroponic adventures!

Looking awesome! Glad I could find your journal @Free Flow

I definitely miss grow in in DWC. You've got some beautiful ladies here. Im excited to see the end results thats for sure. Don't worry about about so traffic in your journal though, barely anyone comes to see mine either hahaha. Always awesome to see good grows whether they are recognized by many or not!

Looking awesome! Glad I could find your journal @Free Flow

I definitely miss grow in in DWC. You've got some beautiful ladies here. Im excited to see the end results thats for sure. Don't worry about about so traffic in your journal though, barely anyone comes to see mine either hahaha. Always awesome to see good grows whether they are recognized by many or not!
Thanks brother, its not so much wanting people to acknowledge my grow but to have some conversation. Glad to have you here on my thread man! Hope you got all your dwc questions answered

Nice growing bud.
Hopefully mine work out as well as these seem to be.

Nice growing bud.
Hopefully mine work out as well as these seem to be.
Thanks man, you would be surprised. I give 1/2 strength nutes. I super crop, top, lst and spank it every now and then. And sometimes I don't water them lol. I just pay attention to them, make sure they like what I'm doing snd in the end they reward me with fat sticky buds. Tag me in your grow if you have a journal. Would love to tag along man, good luck to you bro

Just tagged you in ;)

Just chopped down afghan kush x black domina on day 56, she was super heavy! Loved the way shr grew out.

I only planned to keep 2 strains from this run (sweet cheese, champagne kush) but after cutting her down and seeing the quality I may have to stretch for 3 keeper strains lol

Only managed to get 1 pic of all the buds hanging but ill make sure to take plenty of pictures once she's all dry and headed for jars.

0114181549.jpg

I really enjoyed the smoke from this WOS Ak x Bd. Your in for a treat. Plants look great. Nice journal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed the smoke from this WOS Ak x Bd. Your in for a treat. Plants look great. Nice journal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks max, so far i like it. Its a very sweet smelling bud. I can't wait to smoke it in a few weeks lol

Back