New Grower My first (indoor) grow with autofem - I have a lot of questions

Reaction score
Dear autoflower breeders,

I am a totally newbie and want to start soon my first indoor autofem. grow with soil and naturally y have a lot of questions. But I have to admit, that I was informing me in the web, e-books,

some forums, googling, websites of equipment dealers and strain dealers, and so on....the last months. I know that is "only" theory and that nothing is better than collect experience in

growing plants. Now to my personal conditions at home:

I have a cabinet with three compartments, each (with x height x depth): 100 cm x 200 cm x 50 cm. In the front of the three doors, which each are the same as big, they can be removed in

both directions (right and left). I want to saw the side walls between the compartments nearlly totally for lightning and heat exchange reasons, but I have to look also that my cabimet still

stays stable (some tips from you?). The whole ventilation system I would like to mount on the cabinet for not wasting space (nearly invisible).

A. The equipment that I have chosen:

1. 3 x Adjust-A-Wings Defender small reflector ( 54 cm x 38 cm, max.), 150 - 250 Watts
2. 3 x 250 Watts MH Lamp for veg. phase
3. 3 x 250 Watts Sodium Vapor Lamp for flowering
4. 3 x electric ballast with 4 levels from Lumatek (150, 175, 250, 250 + 10%, "superlumen")
5. electrical controller device from SMSCOM: Switch Box All-In-One, 4 x 600 Watts + 2 Fans + 1 radiator
6. silenced duct fan S&P (Soler & Palau Germany), ModelTD-800/200 Silent (tech. data: flow max.: 900 square meters/hour, spl, 3 meters: 18 -19 dB(A), 90 Watts, 0,45 A.
7. activated carbon filter from Carbon Active Home Line - from Switzerland, height: 480 mm, diameter: 275 mm, only 3,4 kg
8. silencer, lenght: 60 cm, insulation 50 mm
9. Easy Rolls for lamps
10. 2 x circulating air fans from Honeywell: model HT-900E, diameter: 18 cm, 50 watts, 3 levels
11. Adwa pH + temp. ( Adwa AD-12 PH) + EC + temp. (Adwa AD-31 EC) gauge
12. digital thermometer + hygrometer

B. Fertilizer: from Canna Terra Series

1. Canna Terra Vega
2. Canna Terra Flores
3. Canna Rhizotonic
4, Canna Cannazym
5. Canna Bosst ( real necessity, approved higher yields or only good marketing (expensive!!!)
6. Canna PK 13 - 14 ( necessary?)

C. Soil: from the beginning to the end without repotting: Biobizz Light Mix

D. Molding: manually

E. Strains: I have chosen some ones, but please give me some represantative examples under the following conditions:

1. max. height: 120 cm
2. plant pot size = ? ( I would like to choose between 11 liters and 18 liters)
3. odor is not important because of large size vent
4. how much pots for: 100 cm x 50 cm? (I would suggest: 6-8 ones)
5. maximum yield
6. some examples thet I have chosen:
a) Big Bud Automatic
b) Northern Lights Automatic
c) White Whidow Automatic
d) Top44
e) Purple Haze
f) Pandora
g) Auto Mazar
h) Think Different
i) Auto Extreme
j) Critical Jack Herer Auto

What do you think about my selections? I`m open to all suggestions and I suppose that I have made some errors and will make more in practising growing grow for grow...

Thanks for your comments in advance and I hope there will be a lot. Links also, if permitted, would be nice.

...until next time,

alfreditoelloco :devil:

[h=3][/h]

Dude with what you have You're waaaaaay ahead from where a lot of people start including me.
If you need anything it won't be anything you'll need instantly and can go and get it whenever you need it.

I would suggest getting some mollasses tho!

When I first joined, I posted a grow journal where I tried to document exactly what I did, all the errors I discovered, etc. I grow in a tent under LED, so not all of it pertains to what you are doing. But if you haven't grown, it might be a fun, educational read for you. Lots of pictures I posted, too.
https://www.autoflower.org/f44/lowryder-2-grow-seed-smoke-19648.html

Back