New Grower my blue mystic auto already has brown spots...

I would let it dry out as much as possible. Since it's a smart pot, you might be able to speed up the process by having fans blowing directly at the pot. You may have to shield your plant by placing something to block so much wind. Maybe like a kitchen chair for example. Because she will get wind burn if your not careful, or be blown over if her stem isn't strong enough. Just my thoughts, someone else may have a better ideal. :peace:

I would let it dry out as much as possible. Since it's a smart pot, you might be able to speed up the process by having fans blowing directly at the pot. You may have to shield your plant by placing something to block so much wind. Maybe like a kitchen chair for example. Because she will get wind burn if your not careful, or be blown over if her stem isn't strong enough. Just my thoughts, someone else may have a better ideal. :peace:

Good idea! Thanks a lot!

Also, if she's sitting directly on the floor, try and find some type of grate to sit her on to allow air flow underneath. I've used everything from styrofoam to putting sticks under my smart pots too avoid cold floors and also to aid air flow! :peace:

Also, if she's sitting directly on the floor, try and find some type of grate to sit her on to allow air flow underneath. I've used everything from styrofoam to putting sticks under my smart pots too avoid cold floors and also to aid air flow! :peace:

Ah true. I actually have it on a suspended wooded table with holes in it lol, I will try the stick thing too that's smart. For the fan, do you think I could keep the pot in the actual space bucket while the fan is blowing her way, I'm just worried about high humidity/temp if i take her out of the bucket you know?

Ah true. I actually have it on a suspended wooded table with holes in it lol, I will try the stick thing too that's smart. For the fan, do you think I could keep the pot in the actual space bucket while the fan is blowing her way, I'm just worried about high humidity/temp if i take her out of the bucket you know?

If you can keep a an eye on her, I would! At least until she gets dried out. :peace:

Back