New Grower My beans have arrived!

These look like they still have quite a bit longer to grown, but if you're happy with high that's all that really matters. For your next go I'd suggest some LST for your girls and a ruthless defoliation before flowering to avoid all the unnecessary popcorn buds and lower fan leaves that are stealing growth from your plants. Looks like a solid effort considering the slow start!

invest in a 40X jewelers Loupe with a light. then check for how ripe it is before plucking.a 20 investment will save you all the trouble of when to chop n all that.Happy harvesting.shes still got some time left. without better pics,but it looks like 1 week minimum or even 2-3 week still.

A pic of the girls!

The two on the ends are just about done, I have been letting them go a little longer! They are getting very stinky! I checked and they are mostly clear from what I can tell with my scope so maybe another week will do it!
Left - Female Seeds - Speed Bud
Right - Short Stuff - Purple Gorilla
IMG_0115.JPG

Last edited:
After thinking over this grow, I think I know some factors that caused me issues early on.
1. I over watered at first
2. I had high heat in my tent

I think these 2 factors caused them to be Frankenstein like when young. But they both have nice sticky pungent buds!

I started the chop today! Not going to be a huge harvest, but I am relearning as I go.
I will definitely have some quality bud!
I have been sampling smaller buds and it is pretty potent.
I will chop the speed bud and purple gorilla over the next few days. I'll get some pics when the chop is complete!

Congrats 7.62! Nice job! Did you decide on drying and curing method?

I have completed my first grow and I have about 1 1/2 oz of good buds! I still have two cola's on the Purple Gorilla that probably contains another 1/2 oz., but the Speed bud is cut, dried and in the jar.
I got over an ounce from the Speed Bud, but I have been sampling her to get her to the right effect. I am glad I waited. I was going to cut a week or so ago, but that time has improved the taste and effect!
Speed Bud pics; Born 8/10 / Chopped 10/30
IMG_0124 (1).JPG
IMG_0120 (1).JPG
IMG_0126 (1).JPG

Back