New Grower My beans have arrived!

Make sure to give as much info as possible. My bad if I missed something above, but where is your temps/humidity, are you using an RO filter, what EXACT lights you got, what size tent, exact list and amounts of noots, ventilation? There is no magic formula....it's all about dialing in the environment and keeping notes. Even if everything else is good, one bad parameter in your environment and all bets are off. Hell, grow a tomato plant.....they are A LOT cheaper to practice on, respond quite similar to LST and other big yield tricks like SCROG. I am currently at the end of a break, because the hot weather is too much, and I messed up. No more of that, just took a little break while the fall creeps up and it's about time to unleash. Might even fire up a second tent with another set of KAAAAHBS. OHH BOY.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

@archie gemmill

These were slowed up by my over watering the first few weeks. They do look a little Frankenstein like. I will watch, so if it is an N issue, should I flush and then start nutes again?

Update...... Speed Bud, Purple Gorilla

IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

Last edited:
@archie gemmill

These were slowed up by my over watering the first few weeks. They do look a little Frankenstein like. I will watch, so if it is an N issue, should I flush and then start nutes again?
sorry i didnt get this,the odd time an @ goes astray,or i just missed it :baked:
flushing is an absolute last resort...ive never done it.can cause more harm than good in my eyes.if you go a bit heavy on the nutes or a plant is a tad overfed,then just give it a drink of plain water or with a very weak mix.it wont improve overnight can take a week.
keep posting n good luck.
:pighug:

my fault reading backwards.
sorry if i said the speed bud i meant the purple gorilla.the dark one that has a lil hook on the leaf tips.thats a sign you a bit heavy on nutes,no need to panic its just a sign to back off a bit.or a drink of water and back off the feed next time.
the big picture is all good.
:pighug:

Speed Bud was born 8/10 & Purple Gorilla was born 8/3.

They are behind a bit as we had a rough start. I figure they are 2 to 4 weeks behind where they should be, but I'm patient!

:cooldance:

Well i have started the flush on my Speed Bud and Purple Gorilla.
I sampled a small bud from the SB and it was very euphoric and a motivational buzz at this point and that's what I like.
The buds aren't massive but that's ok, this was my first grow in many years so I hoped at least for quality!
Plus my Gorilla Shizz needs room!
I will get some pics uploaded.

I have started the flush on both of these plants. I like the level of buzz I get from each of them. Just sampled small buds at bottom of each.

Speed Bud - Very heady high, extremely motivational no paranoia

Purple Gorilla - Very mellow buzz, good for doing though based work. or just mellowing out.

I'm going to give them PH'd water for the next week. I know they aren't big buds, they are none the less BUDS and do the job!

Attachments

• IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG