Hi ozone69! Don't know this band but with ex members of the Police and King Crimson they must be pretty good! Will check it out. Have you heard King Crimson's "Live in Chicago 6/28/17? This is a superb concert....one of the best I have heard in years from KC. They use 3 drummers! See also KC "Live in Toronto-2015 which is also excellent. Been following your exploits on the stoner food thread.......boy, you guys can cook......and eat!

Not really familiar with King Crimson. It was Stewart Copeland that led me to the Gizmodrome band. Always kind of liked Level 42, so Mark King's bass was nice to find as well. Might have to give KC a look.

The other Stewart Copeland supergroup I've been listening to lately:

Not really familiar with King Crimson. It was Stewart Copeland that led me to the Gizmodrome band. Always kind of liked Level 42, so Mark King's bass was nice to find as well. Might have to give KC a look.

The other Stewart Copeland supergroup I've been listening to lately:

KC has been around in one form or another since the late '60s. Robert Fripp[lead guitar, mellotron, synthesizer]is the driving force behind the band since the beginning. I saw them live in Atlanta in 1970, I think, lol.......been a fan ever since. They play what is now called prog rock......sort of like Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Yes, and Pink Floyd.

Back