Noob here. What an interesting thread! I don't have a video to post but being an old fart of 68, I must admit that I haven't heard of 3/4s of the artists I've seen on this thread. That said, I'm a huge fan of jam band music and what is now called "classic rock". As you can gather from my avatar, that includes the Grateful Dead. Also, bands like the Allman Brothers, Phish, Assembly of Dust, John Butler Trio, King Crimson, and the Jefferson Airplane. In fact, the main reason I started smoking MJ 50 years ago was how it made listening to music so much better!
If you folks don't mind, I would like to flip the music question around a little, both out of interest and to help me make a strain selection when I start my first grow. Question is: What strains of MJ do you find enhances your music listening experience the best? Thanking you in advance for your input.

Noob here. What an interesting thread! I don't have a video to post but being an old fart of 68, I must admit that I haven't heard of 3/4s of the artists I've seen on this thread. That said, I'm a huge fan of jam band music and what is now called "classic rock". As you can gather from my avatar, that includes the Grateful Dead. Also, bands like the Allman Brothers, Phish, Assembly of Dust, John Butler Trio, King Crimson, and the Jefferson Airplane. In fact, the main reason I started smoking MJ 50 years ago was how it made listening to music so much better!
If you folks don't mind, I would like to flip the music question around a little, both out of interest and to help me make a strain selection when I start my first grow. Question is: What strains of MJ do you find enhances your music listening experience the best? Thanking you in advance for your input.

Groovy sativas are the best for me for kicking back and listening to tunes...DP Brooklyn Sunrise and DP Euphoria are top choices for me to chill to great tunes

Groovy sativas are the best for me for kicking back and listening to tunes...DP Brooklyn Sunrise and DP Euphoria are top choices for me to chill to great tunes
Thanks for the input, dude! I do have the concert with the Brokedown Palace cut but not the others. Have you ever used the live music archive online to download concerts? You can download thousands of non soundboard shows that were taped over the years. Used to be able to do the soundboards, too but Bobby and Jerry's new wife put a stop to that. I guess they thought it could compromise their future earnings, lol! If you are interested, I will post the link here.

Thanks for the input, dude! I do have the concert with the Brokedown Palace cut but not the others. Have you ever used the live music archive online to download concerts? You can download thousands of non soundboard shows that were taped over the years. Used to be able to do the soundboards, too but Bobby and Jerry's new wife put a stop to that. I guess they thought it could compromise their future earnings, lol! If you are interested, I will post the link here.

Yes I am interested for sure!!

Back