Multiple plant problems?

there has been a lot of mold in canada this year , due to crappy summer , but id give her a feed , new growth looks nice and sucking those leaves dry

next year try a pot with an even diameter the height of the pot , lots of drainage

there has been a lot of mold in canada this year , due to crappy summer , but id give her a feed , new growth looks nice and sucking those leaves dry

next year try a pot with an even diameter the height of the pot , lots of drainage
Because of this, I went absolutely hog wild with my drill after the fact. I turned my pot into swiss cheese with air holes all around the sides and the bottom. The humidity spells and morning dew seem to be high this year.

agreed the humidity and dampness is a issue but why I also drilled holes in my containers and buckets I have for few years now figure if new potters and stuff have holes for drainage and earth naturally drains doesn’t make sense to drown em. Good for vegging tho I have a wedding cake plant outside still not flowering green as can be and over 8 feet tall and 8 feet 6 feet wide

Back