Multiple plant problems?

Reaction score
65A370CC-773F-47FC-86AE-16F76B6C1852.jpeg
83DBF161-5308-4AD1-A4A8-A688473643A5.jpeg
B7C45548-8B19-4AA2-8963-83D6DCB40657.jpeg
085260B4-FCC5-4FA9-8393-B3AC9485796A.jpeg
Hello all so I got a few plants some autos and some not for about a month now I’ve noticed I’ve got something going on leaves are turning yellow and brown starts at the tips and works it’s way in on fan leafs so I pick em off thought maybe nute problems but I haven’t really been giving them anything other then ph water and cal mag ph is around 6.8. But other plants are showing same thing all my plants are in same soil and same water etc. Outdoor thinking maybe fungus or mites but can’t find anything g that’s working through the leaves like that does almost a hole leaf a day turned brown and not crispy untill ya Hot out in afternoon in Ontario Canada

View attachment 1088960 View attachment 1088963 View attachment 1088964 View attachment 1088965 Hello all so I got a few plants some autos and some not for about a month now I’ve noticed I’ve got something going on leaves are turning yellow and brown starts at the tips and works it’s way in on fan leafs so I pick em off thought maybe nute problems but I haven’t really been giving them anything other then ph water and cal mag ph is around 6.8. But other plants are showing same thing all my plants are in same soil and same water etc. Outdoor thinking maybe fungus or mites but can’t find anything g that’s working through the leaves like that does almost a hole leaf a day turned brown and not crispy untill ya Hot out in afternoon in Ontario Canada
Those look pretty pail. Are you giving nutrients? What size is the pot? Looks small

I dunno the exact size of the pots maybe 2 gal and I was giving them some of the general Hydro flora line and calmag but ran out a good while back so they just been getting calmag and water

View attachment 1088960 View attachment 1088963 View attachment 1088964 View attachment 1088965 Hello all so I got a few plants some autos and some not for about a month now I’ve noticed I’ve got something going on leaves are turning yellow and brown starts at the tips and works it’s way in on fan leafs so I pick em off thought maybe nute problems but I haven’t really been giving them anything other then ph water and cal mag ph is around 6.8. But other plants are showing same thing all my plants are in same soil and same water etc. Outdoor thinking maybe fungus or mites but can’t find anything g that’s working through the leaves like that does almost a hole leaf a day turned brown and not crispy untill ya Hot out in afternoon in Ontario Canada
Looks like root rot. Your soil looks very dark to me. You might wanna get some more perlite or something to give the roots some more o2.

They look like they are staving for N mate, leaves yellowing from the bottom up :thumbsup:....give them a 1/2 strength feed and see how they respond :toke:

I believe root rot is w culprit. To me it looks like fungus. There just in cheap potting mix I’ve tried letting them dry out a bit doesn’t seem to help so I defoliate accordingly. Any help on getting some good bacteria in there whattonuse how to apply. Thanks a lot guys

I don't think that's root rot man....I've been wrong before so seek another opinion before doing anything drastic! But in a 2 gal pot with no feeding, all nutrients in your pots will be drastically depleted by now. The yellowing leaves are your plants eating themselves due to the lack of nutes available! Maybe @Waira or @Mañ'O'Green maybe able to shed some light on the situation :thumbsup:

I dunno the exact size of the pots maybe 2 gal and I was giving them some of the general Hydro flora line and calmag but ran out a good while back so they just been getting calmag and water
Hey Dude, Im in Toronto and doing an outdoor grow so I know what youre going through.

Your pots are way too small IMO. I did 2 gallon last year and they were stunted badly. Im using 5 gallon this year. I think youre low on nitrogen too and I highly recommend watching the weather because humidity swings are brutal. I stunted one plant by watering the week before we had that 90% humidity stretch. The thing would not dry out and it took two to three weeks to correct.

Thanks for all the help. Yea I dunno I’ve got other plants in same containers that are same couple of the plants there are duds got rid of them yesterday since I got another run of about 10 autos started. Checked roots was a little root bind but no rot so got me thinking prob small containers and them not having nutes for so long.

Got 3 that are doing same thing all in week 3 of flower any ideas what I can do to save them if it’s lack of nutes or should I just stick em in bigger containers and get more nutes and pick em back up?

Back