Grow Room Mr.Sparkle’s Arduino Controlled 5 Gal Bucket Micro Grow 2017

Day 33, starting to bud out and color up
[
20170806_154101.jpg

Last edited:
Day 42 Well been busy and haven't had the time to closely look after things so that over fertilization issue that was starting got worse and i didn't have time to fix it but i suspect it was a two fold issue, one salt levels built up in the coco to an ec of 1.2-1.4 which isn't bad but i think it was scavenging what it needed and leaving the undesirables, also now that i'm in flowering the plants have been acidifying the coco and because of that my ph dropped to the lower end of the spectrum.

So shitty, but finally got around to giving them a flush today and will be feeding slightly higher ph feed currently at 0.7ec and will up it on the weekend if the change in the plants is slower than i want.
20170815_174233.jpg

Enjoyed catching up on this and now subbed, looks like you nearly got it dialed it in. Some nice buds for sure on the way. :pass:

yeah this round is going better but still issues here and there with the new setup as i learn it and the change up to top watering vs bottom, the next round i know will be incrementally better as well, with a couple of changes so it will get dialed in time :cheers:

Day 47 meh starting to finish out, definite improvements to be made for next round, i'll up the feed over the next week but its a little to late to have the plants respond to it, and may need to chop some early depending on the plants level of being done as im gonna be gone for a week.

The dark devil and red poison are looking nice, the big devil xl is a mess and the cream manderine xl is along the same route but better, so if anything the XL versions may not be ideal for my grow style, but ill run a couple more next round unless some other seeds eventually show up "Mephisto July Sale"

20170820_095851.jpg

Day 50 Recovering but as i figured too late to really matter as they are starting to finish out, probably will be one of the ugliest harvest in quite some time.

I'm also gonna be gone for a bit so i'll probably let these run out till day 60 which will put some possibly on the over done side of the spectrum due to them wanting to finish earlier due to the stress and the slight delayed start.

The Dark Devil and Red Poison are looking nice though.

20170823_175622.jpg

Back