Grow Room Mr.Sparkle’s Arduino Controlled 5 Gal Bucket Micro Grow 2017

Day 44 Bent over some tops but things are moving along, kinda looks bare after the defoliation though, possibly went too far for ideal yield wise at the end but too late now. Oh and the one plant "gold blues" i believe which is the bottom left is more or less just gonna be a budsicle at the end, pretty much no extended branching with that one, so im interested in seeing how its end product turns out as structure wise its a pretty ideal SOG plant, but blue genetics typically have to much brain numbing zombie effect for my liking so we will see.

20171031_163106.jpg

Day 7 on the mini, It was still going through water at a high pace after the wick placement change but less so, issue is the little 40mm fan is actually pulling way too much air especially coupled to the air intake design, so as a quick fix/test i just covered up 2/3rds of the exhaust on the fan and things are a lot better as far as water consumption goes, the permanent fix ill just add a dc-dc buck converter and drop the voltage for the fan down to modulate the airflow.

20171031_163242.jpg

So back from being away and things have survived, one of the plants got a tiny bit of rot on it but it was due to a branch i broke a ways back, that i was hopping would survive need less to say it didn't. No idea on weights but it got the chop today here are some pics from various days, i also killed the mini bucket plant before i left reason being is the DarkDevil F1 that was growing in it was starting to throw out crinkled leaves that i noticed happen from some of the seeds from that batch i made which cause the plant to be less than ideal, so ill start up some new seeds shortly and get that thing going again.

Day 47
20171103_123314.jpg

Day 57
20171113_161907.jpg

Day 59
20171115_162934.jpg

In order Grape Crinkle, Gold Blue, Blue Tooth
20171115_163751.jpg

It is just haven't been posting on here or as of late "as i may be over on another forum" but i haven't had too much on the go as i stopped and did some changes and only now really have some plants starting to go. If i start posting here again i'll start up a new thread, but the micro section here is a little dead.

Hi...i am a new user here. In my case i have a cabinet that's about 44 inches in height. I have several hooks in the top of the cabinet to hang stuff. I was thinking about buying a bunch of these plug in pendant light holders at Ikea

Back