Grow Room Mr.Sparkle’s Arduino Controlled 5 Gal Bucket Micro Grow 2017

Day 40 Total from sprout with about 3+ weeks to go, increased the feed slightly this morning to around 450ppm or 0.9ec with the addition of some maxigro as to increase the nitrogen content that looks a little low. Also took away all the scrog "rubberbands" as the structure on the plant is pretty much set so it didn't need it anymore and trimmed out a bunch of the lower stuff that would just become fluff and energy sinks, so its still growing and stretching but hopefully we wont have to tie anything down. Still think the final yield will be less than i expect due to the rough start.
20170603_100732.jpg

Day 43 Some of the bottom leaves are being consumed, upped the feed again to around 600ppm or 1.2ec, wont raise it any further, but shes starting to build bud now but i'm gonna say its going to be a low yield out of her, next round i might run three plants in my regular pots to avoid as much pruning and training, or just run again and don't over fertilize and run some different genetic i know will produce well. Also would like to swap one or two of the led's out to a cooler spectrum, but i might wait on that and make a 4 light lid instead, for possible another bucket but i don't need one.

20170606_163052.jpg

This will also be a double photo post from be being away and like my PC cases this ran a little dry to due to recent set point change being a bit to high.

So things are starting to build up, another probably week to week and half to go but i'm not expecting much it could be deceiving with it all spread out but i don't think so.

Day 46
20170609_083115.jpg

Day 50

20170613_165327.jpg

It's lookin' good, bro. The photos are deceptive because you have to take them from the top looking down. I'm really looking forward to the end so I can see a side shot. Keep up the good work, man

Last edited:
It's lookin' good, bro. The photos are deceptive because you have to take them from the top looking down. I'm really looking forward to the end so I can see a side shot. Keep up the good work, man

Not really as more or less what you see is what you get as the buds are smaller compared to plants done in my pc cases but that's also due to this one being more spread out due to the topping and LST and was hindered by the lockout and such, it's starting to bulk up now and we still have a week or two to go but even still its gonna be low.

Mind you i am using only around 21-24w of actual light 26-28w total, so i shouldn't expect much ideally i would like to get into the 1g/w range but im gonna say i'll probably be just over half that for this first run.

Shit happens, and always have to iron out the kinks on new builds.

Back