Indoor Mostly Pink Grapefruit with some nice Tha Shiznit

Thank you, its the second one I have done. This one is better. There is one that is almost done that has the most most insane terp profile I have ever smelled. Might need to get her tested.

Great looking grow....plants looked nice and healthy and I bet the dry bud will too.

Not tried the shiz but the APG has been universally popular with me and my buddies. Enjoy :pass:

Thank you. Everyone that tried the pink grapefruit last time is really looking forward to this one. It's super tasty and stoney. She went dark last night for a few days.

InstaSize_0221004251.jpg

InstaSize_0221004540.jpg

The shiznit got chopped last night, she came out great. Nice colors, nice density. 28" tall x 28" inches wide, that is with the lowers tied up, she was closer to 33-35" wide. Tha shiznit is kind of a knock out, I let her get a bit more amber than last time, should test out with more CBN. She should kick peoples butts harder his time.

InstaSize_0221002435.jpg

InstaSize_0221002004.jpg

InstaSize_0221003701.jpg

InstaSize_0221003914.jpg

Enjoy.

Will take photos of some of chopped down flower tomorrow, or later today. Pulled the grapefruit out of the dark today. She reeks of skunky, fermented grapefruit. Enjoy.

InstaSize_0224013059.jpg

No flash, top flower

InstaSize_0224013343.jpg

Here is a mostly dry, no cure sample of Tha Shiznit. Super tasty, even left a creamy effect on the palette. Can't wait for her to dry and cure fully. This one my end up getting tested and sold through my dispensary. :d5:

InstaSize_0224013910.jpg

Some hanging fruit shots of pink grapefruit. All really nice colas. Just snapped a few quick photos for size reference.

InstaSize_0224234614.jpg

InstaSize_0224234911.jpg

Tha shiznit is all done drying, tomorrow she will get her final trim and thrown in the jar for curing. Then final weight will be checked. Thanks for looking. Enjoy.

Pink grapefruit got her final trim tonight. The main top still needs to be trimmed. Tha shiznit's final weight was 60 grams, a little less than last time but the quality is way higher this time. I'm def not complaining, I prefer quality over quantity anyway.

Here is a pink grapefruit bud shot.

InstaSize_0301021130.jpg

Enjoy.

Back