Seed Stockers Mon grows Seedstockers

LOL, did i really forget to upload the Mazar pics? Haha, should smoke less pot:baked:
To compare with a PP on the left...
20171227_170804.jpg

20171227_170825.jpg
20171227_170830.jpg

20171227_170905.jpg

Some seedstocker shots, first Power Plant
View attachment 844000
View attachment 844001
View attachment 844002
and a Critical xxl
View attachment 844003
View attachment 844004
and a really funny plant, " The Beast " is a AutoMazar currently standing at 118 cm aka 47, 2" , she's drinking every day 5 Liters of nutes and doesn't stop growing!

And as all plants in my groom they're all late in bloom, just like they are blocked by someting, it's week 8! I'm so happy to start a photoperiod grow next weekend, ordered the tent today!

Cheers friends:pass:
Looking sweet as always ........power plant is gorgeous smoke as well.. ...looks like ur room must be getting busy [emoji111]

Looking sweet as always ........power plant is gorgeous smoke as well.. ...looks like ur room must be getting busy [emoji111]
Definitely, dehumidifier is running on max 24 hours, clearing the 4 liter tank 3-4 times a day
feeding each plant 5 liter every second day, so lots of water and vapor, but what hits he harder is that the plants are transpiring so much i can't hold rh below 50% and that brings me out my VPD:pass:

Definitely, dehumidifier is running on max 24 hours, clearing the 4 liter tank 3-4 times a day
feeding each plant 5 liter every second day, so lots of water and vapor, but what hits he harder is that the plants are transpiring so much i can't hold rh below 50% and that brings me out my VPD:pass:
I cant get my rh above about 45 at the moment and thats with 6 plants going and its started getting busy,i may suffer slighty during veg growth but being a perpetual grow there is always something in flower so it kinda suits me,HPS probably burning it of in the room ,i use 11 litre pots and never give them more than a litre at a time,a bit in the morn and a bit in the evening it seems to suit them just fine[emoji111]

Back