Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
Grow Area:
4'x3'x7' WhoTheHellKnows Grow Tent
4" Vent-Tech Exhaust Fan and Carbon Filter
Lakso 36” Oscillating Floor Fan

Lights:
(2) BigSmo’s AutoCobs
(1) 42W 6500K CFL (if needed for heat)

Base Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow/Bloom, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud
Green Planet Pro-Cal

Pots:
(4) 15L pot AutoPot system with AirDomes

Medium:
Canna Coco Natural

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, and welcome to my new thread :)
:welcome:

I am currently growing (2) Gorilla OG autos and (1) Glueberry OG auto. I had another Glueberry OG but she didn’t make it. RIP little one! :frowny:

I initially watered each auto-pot with 1L distilled water, 1ml/L B52, 2ml/L voodoo juice, and 1ml/L calmag~PH 5.8. The (2) AutoCobs were turned on and put 30” above.

DAY 5 FEED WAS: 1L each distilled water, 2ml/L voodoo juice, 1ml/L cal-mag, and 0.5ml/L sensi grow a/b. Gorilla A got a little nute burn on the tip of her leaves so I did a gentle flush on her with just distilled water and voodoo juice. I turned on the oscillating fan day 5 just to sway them a touch, and fan/filter was also turned on very low just to get some air circulating throughout the tent. Trying to keep temp around 77-79.

Here are the ladies today, day 10. (They all came up within a few days of each other so for ease I am approximating the day to 10) This is my first experience with coco, so cross fingers REAL tight! Their feed this morning was: 1L each distilled water, 2ml/L voodoo juice, 1ml/L cal-mag, and 0.5ml/L sensi grow a/b. Water temp 69, PH 5.9, PPM 300

Thanks for stopping by!:yay:

1218171012.jpg

1218171012a.jpg

1218171012b.jpg

FYI: My humidity is NOT 16...I think I need a new meter!:yoinks:
1218171007e.jpg

@HemiSync @Roasty McToasty @pop22 @Sensi Jay @briman @Archiweedies @2Stoned2Care @Ryker604 @Screwauger @Root @bushmasterar15 @Ronin @archie gemmill @RamboGarden @trailanimal @Nosias @Dudeski @Dinafem-Mark @SPZ @lunarman @blue @BigSm0 @912GreenSkell@Ash-a-Ton @Izzy

Apologies if I forgot anyone, OR couldnt figure out how to tag your name xoxo

Last edited:
Grow Area:

Lights:
(2) BigSmo’s AutoCobs

Green Planet Pro-Cal

Pots:

Medium:
Canna Coco Natural

I am currently growing (2) Gorilla OG autos and (1) Glueberry OG auto. I had another Glueberry OG but she didn’t make it. RIP little one! :frowny:

I initially watered each auto-pot with 1L distilled water, 1ml/L B52, 2ml/L voodoo juice, and 1ml/L calmag~PH 5.8. The (2) AutoCobs were turned on and put 30” above.

DAY 5 FEED WAS: 1L each distilled water, 2ml/L voodoo juice, 1ml/L cal-mag, and 0.5ml/L sensi grow a/b. Gorilla A got a little nute burn on the tip of her leaves so I did a gentle flush on her with just distilled water and just voodoo juice. I turned on the oscillating fan day 5 just to sway them a touch, and fan/filter was also turned on very low just to get some air circulating throughout the tent. Trying to keep temp around 77-79.

Here are the ladies today, day 10. (They all came up within a few days of each other so for ease I am approximating the day to 10) This is my first experience with coco, so cross fingers REAL tight! Their feed this morning was: 1L each distilled water, 2ml/L voodoo juice, 1ml/L cal-mag, and 0.5ml/L sensi grow a/b. Water temp 69, PH 5.9, PPM 300

View attachment 840860

View attachment 840861

View attachment 840862
View attachment 840863
Subbed up as I'm gonna try autopots & coco in the new year. Good luck with your grow.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Grow Area:

Lights:
(2) BigSmo’s AutoCobs

Green Planet Pro-Cal

Pots:

Medium:
Canna Coco Natural

DAY 5 FEED WAS: 1L each distilled water, 2ml/L voodoo juice, 1ml/L cal-mag, and 0.5ml/L sensi grow a/b. Gorilla A got a little nute burn on the tip of her leaves so I did a gentle flush on her with just distilled water and voodoo juice. I turned on the oscillating fan day 5 just to sway them a touch, and fan/filter was also turned on very low just to get some air circulating throughout the tent. Trying to keep temp around 77-79.

View attachment 840860

View attachment 840861

View attachment 840862
View attachment 840863

@HemiSync @Roasty McToasty @pop22 @Sensi Jay @briman @Archiweedies @2Stoned2Care @Ryker604 @Screwauger @Root @bushmasterar15 @Ronin @archie gemmill @RamboGarden @trailanimal @Nosias @Dudeski @Dinafem-Mark @SPZ @lunarman @blue @BigSm0 @912GreenSkell@Ash-a-Ton

Apologies if I forgot anyone, OR couldnt figure out how to tag your name xoxo
well. Hello. What do we have here

Good luck hun,remember to not overwater let those roots go searching for water then you will have a nice root mass at the bottom of the pots for when you turn the autopot system on

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Subbed up along for the ride great setup, @2Stoned2Care good to see ya still around

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I will always be around bro, just harvested 245g from one auto orange bud from dutch passion the journal is in the dutch passion threads,and thanks bro nice to hear from you as well

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back