Outdoor Moby Dick XXL

Finally some action :-D

One out of 2 is showing right now:

1019bdf3dbd95326c7150ad14d3eee5c.jpg

76a2f447279b35a71558daa843851753.jpg

Yesterday evening 2 out of 2 popped up above the ground, today I moved them to the big pot (12l). Very sunny day so it’s extremely hot in the greenhouse. I placed them just outside in the sun for now. Once they are a bit less “weak” I’ll put them in the greenhouse

ae98df31bdb0764bf034be877f77a32d.jpg

Nr 1
5eb2fe439c3107f0f15f3d8d8abc84cb.jpg

Nr2
e13805e5fee9bf0816d87da89d6a236b.jpg

How much do you outdoor growers water the plants?

Today I’ve put them in the greenhouse but it was 26 degrees outside and 30+ inside the greenhouse. So I fully opened the doors and placed the pots right at the opening so they stay cooler + maximum ventilation. However I needed to water them like 3 or 4 times to keep the soil moist. With these temperatures it goes crazy fast.. tomorrow I will be at work all day and it will be 27+ degrees outside. So I’m thinking of placing the pots outside of the greenhouse before I leave because it might become an oven tomorrow..

I got a seedling of this going in a greenhouse as well mine handles high temps well .I find most cannabis plants can there's a few of course that like it cold but this is not a common trait cannabis loves the warmth an some strains with a heavy afghanica component thrive in it .

How much do you outdoor growers water the plants?

Today I’ve put them in the greenhouse but it was 26 degrees outside and 30+ inside the greenhouse. So I fully opened the doors and placed the pots right at the opening so they stay cooler + maximum ventilation. However I needed to water them like 3 or 4 times to keep the soil moist. With these temperatures it goes crazy fast.. tomorrow I will be at work all day and it will be 27+ degrees outside. So I’m thinking of placing the pots outside of the greenhouse before I leave because it might become an oven tomorrow..
lift the pots every day get used to the weights just after watering and when they feel light its a good method to tell when you need to water:pass:

Back