Outdoor Moby Dick XXL

If I take a sample, I still need to dry it right? Than it will be already a decent time later before I can judge?
Check the trichs on your buds dont base it off your leaves, you arent aeeing cloudy cause leaves dont have very many they go amber quick, you can look at the bud while it's wet under the microscope but if you want to smoke it then yeah it needs to be dry

Strains: Twilight,Sour Diesel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], White Ice, BNL,Neville's Haze, Mazar x White Rhino

That is rather odd going form clear to amber like that!! Can you provide some different trich shots focusing on the calyx from the upper part of the plant. In my opinion she looks perfect! I can recall seeing this(clear to amber trichs) on the moby i grew out last year, but i do remember she did quickly finish at the end, when it was her time, it was her time for sure!!

calyx
Cannabis_Calyxes_The_2.jpg

I hope I can still keep her a few days on tap water before I really “need” to chop her down :-/ I’ll take some more pictures tomorrow!

The more trichomes that turn amber will lead to a more lethargic couchlock style heavy stone, and the effect will veer away from the potential uphigh side of the haze half of this cross. More pics will tell the tale, one thing is for sure, i would be giving water only for sure!

IF the pictures from tomorrow also show amber trichs, is it best to just chop her down even if she’s only been one day on tap water?
Personally if I were you, look at the Calyx's and go from there, I would definently flush before I harvested, I look for 15-30% amber all round to get the max high off my shut imo

Strains: Twilight,Sour Diesel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], White Ice, BNL,Neville's Haze, Mazar x White Rhino

Back