Indoor Mo Grows... a Mars Hydro edition 4x4 tent & fc-e4800

Great looking Tent and Light!!!
The grow looks great so far!
@Marshydro has really stepped up their game.

The tent and iLight are beautiful it worked out great they bounce back nice I will get a picture shortly sorry I haven’t been posting all week been dealing with some nation business. In other news I have dropped my phone and cracked the screen into a puddle and now I can use half of my keyboard it’s ridiculous I have to use this through some sort of speech application I didn’t even know my phone had this but look at how fast this Types..As a sidenote it’s not the FCE it’s just the FC

Last edited:
They bounce back beautifully
image.jpg
image.jpg
this guy never bounced back what can you do we lost the top got a little bud showing up on everything else but it does look like it’s going to need dark in order to progress further

The tent and iLight are beautiful it worked out great they bounce back nice I will get a picture shortly sorry I haven’t been posting all week been dealing with some nation business. In other news I have dropped my phone and cracked the screen into a puddle and now I can use half of my keyboard it’s ridiculous I have to use this through some sort of speech application I didn’t even know my phone had this but look at how fast this Types
Good to see ya bud, I was just about to ask in LS last night if anyone had seen ya around but trim jail and I don't like touching my phone with sticky fingers lol.

Good to see ya bud, I was just about to ask in LS last night if anyone had seen ya around but trim jail and I don't like touching my phone with sticky fingers lol.
If you seen some of the stuff oh my gosh I’m talking like trim machines just getting pressure washed out not even friggin Turn into an extract of some sort.
And thank you for caring about Old Mall... moo Oh my god this cracked screen I can’t type shit even when I use this vocal thing it doesn’t fucking Work
I hope all is going well with you how do you harvest turn out hopefully not too much bud rot again

II’ve been away and looking for work also the stuff phones messed up can’t even type what the Mrs. has been given them a little water on for me here’s what they look like
1B381036-D15F-4F45-BF26-F40BDAA11A80.jpeg
85818CD5-862F-45B4-883A-7ADEB14F2683.jpeg
DA162803-3474-4288-8866-B018DBC32F98.jpeg
E746AE35-2C71-4490-BAE4-D5B7EA0A95A8.jpeg

Well my car died in me and I’m stuck in the Rez...can’t get tin a shop until December
Tents are rough.. the misses is in watering duty’s and it looks like problems
Can’t even add the pictures because screen is messed still on my phone
There’s some dead spots and pm beginning
Sorry for not being more present, got official word that other setup is completely dead.. that’s sucky

Sucks to hear Mo. Can you fix it yourself? Youtube is a great resource.

I was wondering what happened. Thanks for the report. Sorry about the string of misfortunes. Your luck is certainly due for an up-swing. May the good times to come make the difficulties along the way seem small.

Back