IMG_3666.jpeg
IMG_3667.jpeg
IMG_3669.jpeg
IMG_3668.jpeg
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3671.jpeg
IMG_3672.jpeg

Looking good Sir..

At first I was wondering what your plan was with so many starts, your outdoors now too!

Wish I could do so here.. best of luck this season.
Thanks, good to see you stop in. I gave a bunch to family and friends. I’m only gonna run 12-16 myself. It was a lot of work but fun too. I’m getting pics from everyone they all seem happy and excited. It was my way of sharing one of my passions with people. I think everyone is gonna enjoy growing their own supply this summer.

Any particular reason for the green plastic side walls, vs. say transparent, translucent, white (reflective) or some other color? Won't green only/primarily allow green light to pass through, with green light being rather useless for the plants?

Any particular reason for the green plastic side walls, vs. say transparent, translucent, white (reflective) or some other color? Won't green only/primarily allow green light to pass through, with green light being rather useless for the
It’s what was given to me. The plastic is clear there’s an inner layer that is green in little squares that makes it look green. I have smaller ones that I’ve used to start my gardens for years and they’re the same and worked great. The photo in here grew quite a bit in the one day I was gone so I’d say they’re getting light they need. I could use some more hrs of sun which I’ll be getting when I cut down some trees. Thanks for stopping in

We’ve had a bit of a cold spell. Nights getting down into the low 50’s couldve even dropped into the 40’s, not sure how warm the greenhouse stays at night I might get a sensor for it just to know. Trees hopefully coming down soon to open up a bunch more light. Gonna head out and take pics in a bit.

Back