Mephisto Genetics Mizzo’s Mephistos.

Lots of great choices @Mizzo81 . Bluetoof was special. Forgotten Cookies remains a crowd favorite here too. :pop::pop::pop:

Lots of great choices @Mizzo81 . Bluetoof was special. Forgotten Cookies remains a crowd favorite here too. :pop::pop::pop:
I’m looking forward to all of them lol. If I get some looking like they’ll be done faster I might start up some more, might as well take advantage of the free light while it lasts.

seeds soaked for 6 hrs so about 1 am Monday morning I placed them in my seedling tray and we have at least 5 that will be up by tonight and I’m sure more on their way. If not another round of soaking beans till I have enough

Ok everything was a little slower then I’m used to but we have 20 above surface. 4 forum stompers, 3 SAL’s, 2 SOL’s, 1 Bluetoof special, 2 chemdoggin, 1 sour crinkle and 4 forgotten cookies also 3 witch doctor autos from @BCBudlady. I think I’ll keep updating this journal till they make it out to the greenhouse then the greenhouse journal will commence. Here’s their first pics.
IMG_3603.jpeg

I’m a little bummed the 3 bears og and samsquanch og hasn’t popped yet. They are all I have of those strains. I was looking forward to some good og’s

The WDA is Witch Doctor x Anvil fems. Potent, big plants and finish around 82-84 days.
The earlier Mephisto offerings from 2017-2018 , before the move were my faves and 3BOG really excellent sweet notes. Give ‘em a few more days.

The WDA is Witch Doctor x Anvil fems. Potent, big plants and finish around 82-84 days.
The earlier Mephisto offerings from 2017-2018 , before the move were my faves and 3BOG really excellent sweet notes. Give ‘em a few more days.
I’m not giving up yet but I have plenty of backups.

I also may have some sts ready to mix up. I was gonna wait but no better to time to start then now, I’ve been putting it off long enough. I’m close enough to where I need to be. I’m Thinking a smaller second round for some more pollen receivers in case the first round timing doesn’t work out. Also perhaps some photo x auto crosses. I have some cap junky going from my buddy @Gone Camping who hooked me up and a few others from my stash.

Looks like we have another Bluetoof special, our first AvT special and the last WDA has risen. I also got some more Bluetoof special seeds out and ready to soak as well as a couple man bear alien pig and two fantasmo express. It was hard picking I had to leave some behind but there’s always next year.

Back