Seed Stockers Mikis grows Fruit Cake.

Tell your girlfriend i like here fuzzy slippers, always looking forward to it:crying:

4th of March...

IMG_20190304_221143.jpg
the 2 above are wee deformed og kush autos that i left to grow out.
1, to see if they would grow at all.
2, just for the fuck of it lol!

IMG_20190304_221132.jpg
IMG_20190304_221113.jpg
IMG_20190304_221101.jpg
IMG_20190304_221037.jpg
IMG_20190304_221031.jpg
IMG_20190304_221022.jpg

Tell your girlfriend i like here fuzzy slippers, always looking forward to it:crying:
I showed her this post and she went all red and pulled her feet under her legs :crying::crying::crying::pass:

I showed her this post and she went all red and pulled her feet under her legs :crying::crying::crying::pass:
Im standing here train station waiting and ppplz look scared at me....pissing in me hose from laughing:crying::crying:let her know i followed her feet pics from 1 page:crying::crying::pass:

Im standing here train station waiting and ppplz look scared at me....pissing in me hose from laughing:crying::crying:let her know i followed her feet pics from 1 page:crying::crying::pass:
:crying::crying::crying:
I'll let her know your her number one fan :crying::crying:

@TheMongol
She said shes gonna wear different ones in the next pics for you :thumbsup: :crying::crying:

@TheMongol
She said shes gonna wear different ones in the next pics for you :thumbsup: :crying::crying:
2 years ago when i did my first steps at AFN here i uploaded some pics with my ex-girlfriends feets in her slippers and an old staff member that doens't exist any longer commented: " Hey bro, is that you in fuzzy slippers holding the pot?!...Nah!...couldn't be or you would be ladyboy!":crying:

Tell her i like flip flops:crying::crying::rofl:

Looking good!
:dancer:

The plants I mean!!!
:gary:

2 years ago when i did my first steps at AFN here i uploaded some pics with my ex-girlfriends feets in her slippers and an old staff member that doens't exist any longer commented: " Hey bro, is that you in fuzzy slippers holding the pot?!...Nah!...couldn't be or you would be ladyboy!":crying:

Tell her i like flip flops:crying::crying::rofl:
Is that because you can see more skin in flip flops :shrug::rofl:

Back