Seed Stockers Mikis grows Fruit Cake.

Sorry I've missed this guy's been busy with work been sent down south just got back and found my tent full of sick lady's left the wife to water them why I've been away and don't know what's happened

UPDATE.

Alright troops!
Been 5 days since my last update so thought id give you all a wee gander at how they're getting on!
They are looking alot better since they got fed and will be feeding them again today.
The smaller one at the start has now grown taller then her sister but is not as wide yet, so we could possibly be seeing some early phenotype variations coming through!
Light schedule is now 20/4 and conditions are much better now ive got the humidifier dialled in!
Ive also started adding 1ml of formulex per litre of water in the humidifier! It might be helping it might not but its not having any negative effects so im just gonna keep running it at that level!

Im using Vinny's growers choice, grow and common on these at 0.5ml per liter.
Roots Excelurator 0.3ml.
Super B+ vitamins 1ml.
Cal/mag 1ml.
I also gave them 'root x' by busy grow uk, its a tricodermia bacteria mix that you add every few weeks. Since it was only a small feed i will add it again next weekend so they get a proper dose of it.
P.h 6
E.c 0.8

These were taken Monday 4th February...

Photo_1549583305337.jpg
Photo_1549583311878.jpg
Photo_1549583319362.jpg

Attachments

• Photo_1549194445202.jpg
    Photo_1549194445202.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo_1549583325707.jpg
    Photo_1549583325707.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 100
Fruity Cake party here, you can upload on IG how u want, now that they are released:pass:

Alright troops :baked:

Ive been slacking a bit on this journal! Been busy with a million other things!
But, were here now!!

The plants are now in their final positions in the tent. They have been hooked up to the autopot res and are starting to settle in!
The first night with the res on the ph shot away up, dont know why, was probably residue somewhere thats knocked it out! But its fixed now, i adjusted both the res and the individual trays! The smaller plant has suffered a bit but is looking better now. The big one didnt flinch a bit!! The maple sherbet thats in with them actually seems to have liked it :shrug:.
Anyways! Both plants got topped so we should see some branching out action soon.

I have put 5ml of formulex into the humidifier! Still havent seen any negative effects anywhere from doing this so im gonna keep doing it every second tank refill until flower.

Feed has been raised to 3ml each of grow and common. Everything else is still the same!

I'll post some pics shortly ✌✌

@CannaZone Tier 1

Back