Indoor migro 100 cob test grow

What spectrum is the cob your using? You use it on autos start to finish? or just veg? or just flower?
arnt sure of the spectrum u can look it up at migro. com. this girl was vegged under a led then at 3 weeks old put under cob. but i have grown autos from seed before under migro cob start to finish. monster results. happy growing ;)

good day growers, so 12 days later. girl scout cookie auto is now 55 days old. in bud mode.frosting up nicely. a happy lady;)
_20181021_100541.JPG
_20181021_100553.JPG
_20181021_100604.JPG
_20181021_100616.JPG
migro cob has now been turned up to from 70 percent power to 100 percent power. Happy growing every1 ;)

You've inspired me to try cob lighting. Plan on buying Cree cob light though, trying to get sponsored by Cree first. If they won't sponsor me with a 100 watt light I'll buy one and put it to the test. If I like it I'll grow all my plants under them and switch out all my lighting. Seems cheap to run on electric bill. 1000 watt hps won't be cheap to run at 18 hours a day. I have to find an alternative and I believe cob is where it's at.

Hey Beast.. silly question time.. when u say the migro has been turned up.. i assume it has like buttons lol or a dial or something to select power level?? Nothing too complicated??

Hey Beast.. silly question time.. when u say the migro has been turned up.. i assume it has like buttons lol or a dial or something to select power level?? Nothing too complicated??

the drivers come with a dimmer built in or on a separate lead if you DIY them... meanwell is the make

I take that back, I think Migro get there driver made for them but they are of the same spec as a Meanwell driver

Back