Indoor migro 100 cob test grow

good day growers. girl scout cookie auto had some lst this morning.she is enjoying cob so. far. did also super crop 2 branches to keep her more even. 27 days old todayView attachment 954116 View attachment 954117 View attachment 954118 happy growing every1 ;)
I was wondering how I was going to lst in a grow pot. Until I saw your simple setup and way. You just tied a rope around the grow bag and tied ropes onto that rope and then onto the branches. Now I know how to lst with a grow bag. I was unsure how I was going to until I saw this. Genius and easy to do. Is this your first autocob grow? Can you use auto cobs in veg and flower?

Already looks like she's gonna be a smasher :smoking: really interested to see this migro light in action.. grade A growing already as usual beast :cheers::bow:
thanks mate. she did grow up crowded so was good to get her on her own. plus she only just shown she is a girl. i dont normally lst this late. but as she has more growing to do. i gota keep her tamw in this mini tent haha. all fun and games happy growing;) :pass::pass::salute:

I was wondering how I was going to lst in a grow pot. Until I saw your simple setup and way. You just tied a rope around the grow bag and tied ropes onto that rope and then onto the branches. Now I know how to lst with a grow bag. I was unsure how I was going to until I saw this. Genius and easy to do. Is this your first autocob grow? Can you use auto cobs in veg and flower?
thanks mate. simple is always the best way. yea used migro 200w cob lights before.this time 100 migro cob. there no joke. happy growing ;)

Checking out other grow journal with cob lights is really cool. Might have to pick one up for a closet grow to test it out. There not too expensive and with low energy it's nice. Maybe rock 2 autos in a closet with one and 10 in soil under my 1000watt ballast.

Checking out other grow journal with cob lights is really cool. Might have to pick one up for a closet grow to test it out. There not too expensive and with low energy it's nice. Maybe rock 2 autos in a closet with one and 10 in soil under my 1000watt ballast.

Sounds like a big one bro.. have you got a journal goin?? Is that a 1000w hps grow your doin??

Sounds like a big one bro.. have you got a journal goin?? Is that a 1000w hps grow your doin??
I am ending my dwc set up. I'm ordering soil and starting over with good seeds and in soil following exactly what @autobeast does. I did 2 runs in dwc and I wasn't good at it, constant problems for a noob. Autobeast knows what he's doing and is teaching me soil as i only knew hydro dwc. Dwc is lots of work hauling buckets and filling up buckets with ro system and checking ec or ppm and water temps and ph daily. I'm switching to advanced nutrients and everything autobeast taught me here. I will set up a grow journal when I set up. I have a t5 light for vegging early on seedlings and 1000 watt metal Halide when they get bigger. When they flowering I switch to 1000 watt hps in a air cooled hood using 3 gallon grow bags. 1 seed will be pineapple express Auto by barneys farm. The rest will probably be blueberry 7 pack autos from Dutch passion. I want to conduct tests on the same strain. On two blueberrys I shall grow all natural with no topping, only lst, these two plants will be a test with ro filtered water Vs tap water. I'm looking for faster growth of the 2 and yield and quality I will report on. Five blueberrys I will top once above the 4th node early in veg and lst them all with just my tap water which comes out at 150ppm. I'm conducting the topping and lst Vs natural with no topping and lst to see what yields better and what finishes faster. I'll also do a smoke report when it's done. As I have always loved blueberry, it's my favorite strain. If water quality with tap vs ro water is the same I will just use tap from now on. If ro water impresses me I'll stick with my system and waste money down the drain. And if I do a coblight grow it will be down the road once I get the soil rocking under my big light first. This is autobeasts tutorial. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...a-perfect-healthy-auto-start-to-finish.67300/

Last edited:
good day growers, so 4 days later. 31 days old today. girlscout cookie auto just had her first bloom feed. i did also supercrop the main cola the day after last update. but next morning was facing the sky.a freaky strong girl. adjusted to her lst well. few weeks from now should have made full use of her surroundings and be budding strong;) migro cob 100 light dimmed to about 70 percent will switch up to full when full flower starts;)
_20180927_211111.JPG
_20180927_211125.JPG
_20180927_211138.JPG
_20180927_211151.JPG
_20180927_211211.JPG
happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
Back