Micron Genetics Experiment

20170630_052454.jpg

*TGA Pennywise X Cali Connection Boss Hogg X Short Stuff Seeds Short Stuff#1.
*(House of David Collective: Harlequin X TGA: Jack the Ripper X Cali Connection: Chem 4 BX X
Short Stuff Seeds presents Joint Doctor's Lowryder: William's Wonder X Northern Lights#2 X Mexican Rudy.
*HODC(Harlequin(Columbian Gold x Thai x Switzerland x Nepal) X *TGA(Jack the Ripper(*Jack's Cleaner(Pluton(?)X(Purple Haze(Columbianx Mexican, Thai, and Indian Sativa(purple pheno))) x Northern Lights((Afghani IBL) x (Afghani IBL x Hindu Kush) x (Afghani IBL x Hindu Kush x Thai)) x (Lambsbread(Jamaican Sativa)))
X
*(Space Queen ( Romulan x Cindy 99((Cindy 88 x Jack Herer).*(Cindy 88(Jack Herer(Jack Herer(P50)).
*P50(Jack Herer squared x NL#5 x Skunk)(Jack Herer to the 4th power(((Jack Herer)Haze(Mexican x Columbian x Thai x Indian) x Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] (Afghani IBL x Hindu Kush x Thai) x Shiva Skunk(Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG](Columbian Sativa x Afghani Indica x Mexican Sativa) x Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] (Afghani IBL x Hindu Kush x Thai)) X
*Cali Connection Boss Hogg(Chem 4 x Unknown Chem 4 Bx)
X
*Short Stuff Seeds: (Short Stuff#1((Lowryder)William's Wonder(Afghani) x Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]( Afghani x Hindu Kush) x Mexican Rudy(Uknown Mexican Sativa x Ruderalis)).

Last edited:
Learning more about different breeding approaches. Lately an important topic has been how to achieve stability. Breeders are able to achieve strain stability in less generations and time than before. Stability not only with the genes responsible for autoflowering, but with those for morphology, terpene profile, and chemotype.
To narrow something down to a particular flavor or to leave something open-ended. Phenotypes or strain homogeneity.
Both goals can be achieved in months not decades. For a hobby breeder it is more of a gamble. To know an exact profile down to molecular content is a bit further away. It helps to know where your genetics are coming from. Creates much stronger crosses, quicker. I am not yet a bonafide expert, but I know that not all of those claiming to be so are. It took years of dedication to create the tools at our disposal. There are many common gene pools in the strains crossed here. As well there were some who may always be mysterious in origin like Pluton, Mexican Rudy, and the entire Chem line. They are present and have provided the Mother with an unbelievable smell and resin content even at this point. Quite a long time in veg. 2nd day of flower, resin rails on every leaf, and seeded wonderfully. Extremely Sativa in structure, very dark Boss Hogg coloration. Terpene Profiles from original parents would include limonene, pinene, myrcene, caryophyllene, linalool, and phytol.
Perhaps with so many different backcrosses between the parents other unexpected profiles will become present. The rotten fruit or dank garbage smell takes many terpenes working in tandem as does the peculiar microbial rainforest earthiness of Boss Hogg

Last edited:
Amazing photos Micron! :thumbsup:
Hey, thanks for checking out the progress . I do love resin and seeds. Many times I sought such pics myself back when I was a lurker and trying my first automatics. Always had aspirations, but never knew just what the entire life cycle looked like. Providing just a bit of knowledge and hopefully some entertainment for good folks like yourself is a pleasure.

Hey, thanks for checking out the progress . I do love resin and seeds. Many times I sought such pics myself back when I was a lurker and trying my first automatics. Always had aspirations, but never knew just what the entire life cycle looked like. Providing just a bit of knowledge and hopefully some entertainment for good folks like yourself is a pleasure.
you notice much of a difference in the strenght of seeded weed versus sinsemilla :pass:

Very nice looking my brother. You should be very proud.

you notice much of a difference in the strenght of seeded weed versus sinsemilla :pass:
I personally know many who have been breeders for decades, and the consensus is that seeded buds are indeed stronger versus sinsemilla. I know this is a controversial subject matter. Personally I don't find much if any difference in potency, between a mother plant that has not been seeded, and clones of her that have been. but that is just me.

Peace.

Very nice looking my brother. You should be very proud.

I personally know many who have been breeders for decades, and the consensus is that seeded buds are indeed stronger versus sinsemilla. I know this is a controversial subject matter. Personally I don't find much if any difference in potency, between a mother plant that has not been seeded, and clones of her that have been. but that is just me.

Peace.
intresting i was asking because i heard skunk man sam say it was lower in thc due to the seed production but could be higher in things like cbd and cbn etc

Back