Micron Genetics Experiment

Man, you're kicking ass in here.. I don't know how you keep it all straight...you must have a stack of notes.. m gonna be swinging through here more often... And have a little of this :slap: to keep you going..

Man, you're kicking ass in here.. I don't know how you keep it all straight...you must have a stack of notes.. m gonna be swinging through here more often... And have a little of this :slap: to keep you going..
Hey dude, much appreciated! Stack of notes indeed, it was imperative. As well, websurfing and researching different genetic lineages is a great time after a live stoner sesh. Every week new varieties. Seen your ladies are doing very well. Phenotypic variation certainly can disrupt the uniformity of a monocrop. Pop has it right I think. Some businesses hold expedience as a higher priority, much to our chagrin. Why I do not work with KC Brains or Nirvana anymore. I liked their offerings, but couldn't replicate them. Each lady, unlike any other in the same pack.

Hey dude, much appreciated! Stack of notes indeed, it was imperative. As well, websurfing and researching different genetic lineages is a great time after a live stoner sesh. Every week new varieties. Seen your ladies are doing very well. Phenotypic variation certainly can disrupt the uniformity of a monocrop. Pop has it right I think. Some businesses hold expedience as a higher priority, much to our chagrin. Why I do not work with KC Brains or Nirvana anymore. I liked their offerings, but couldn't replicate them. Each lady, unlike any other in the same pack.

I found the same with nirvana strains had a blue mystic all different phenos

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

20170727_090745.jpg
20170727_090831.jpg

Have a few issues that needed addressed. My Botanicare nutrients have served me well, and time sure does fly. The ingredients at the very botttom of the Bloom have begun to separate out. Expiration is likely. So the task was to acquire more nutrients. I figured if KIND is being sold on Amazon at 45 for 3 quarts and Remo is available for 55 for 3 Liters. I have to try this out and see the results. KIND will be there for me if I need it, but change is needed.
These nutrients reaching the end of their shelf life has lowered the ph of a final mix. Hence the turned up tips, crispy leaves, and so on. I also see that she is begging for more Nitrogen and Calcium. I have given her plenty of fresh H20 and things have sprung back on course, flowers becoming more dense and seeds ripening. I look forward to Remo's advertisement of self-correcting ph.

Thanks for sharing your process with us, micron, it's really cool to see the breeding side of things.

about how much longer on the pine n grapes? their looking good Micron Creek.

about how much longer on the pine n grapes? their looking good Micron Creek.
:pass:Hey @SUNDOG, I wanted to see how long she could go. About to start week 8.
I usually take the mother cut at the middle of week 9. Very close though, her seeds are ripe already.
Trichomes are clouding over nicely, and her pistils are retracting en masse.
How's your breeding project?

Back