Micron Genetics Experiment

:pass:Hey @SUNDOG, I wanted to see how long she could go. About to start week 8.
I usually take the mother cut at the middle of week 9. Very close though, her seeds are ripe already.
Trichomes are clouding over nicely, and her pistils are retracting en masse.
How's your breeding project?

Cool, project is coming along. still in the slow seedling stage. Thanks for asking.
Whos the parents of pine n grapes ?

Cool, project is coming along. still in the slow seedling stage. Thanks for asking.
Whos the parents of pine n grapes ?
Boss Hogg x Pennywise. Pine N Grapes were the initial terpenes exuded. The Boss Hogg profile seems to be dominant, but it has an intense sweetness along with it. It did seem to display codominance morphologically, perhaps this will translate into chemotype. The Pennywise is said to produce equal ratios of thc and cbd of at least 10 to 15%. To put in context, CBD Crew offers some really nice genetics, CBD widow, that produces 1:1 at 5% but its consistent cbd, where the Penny can vary quite a bit.

A bit of perspective, just how tall have some gotten before being scrogged? [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] Clone 1st week of flower, Almost 5ft. Currently 1/2 way in. The Flowers to the right are the Boss x Penny.
20170720_235434.jpg

20170720_235526.jpg

Last edited:
20170817_004400.jpg

Boss x Penny, beginning 8th week.
The digital ballast I had, stopped functioning 3 nights ago. Currently under Amare l.e.d. As a backup at first, however I have seen budding progress. I had it running full spectrum for a couple nights, then switched to the flowering mode specifically. The spectrum is a reddish pink in appearance. Trying to figure out which eyewear to use. Was using my hps lenses which block all uv a and b, but eyes still feel painful. Any tips there @AMARE-TECH-Vic ? Would it be helpful to switch to lenses that are l.e.d. specific? The l.e.d. lenses were designed for the blurple of yesterday, but what's your experience with this?

Last edited:
20170817_004420.jpg

Medicinal
20170817_004423.jpg

[HASHTAG]#showyourtrichs[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
20170817_004938.jpg

Boss X Penny has a lighter shade than the [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] next to it. Easy to distinguish under the Amare.

Last edited:
20170817_005151.jpg

Still packing on fresh flowers at start of week 8. Seems p.h. issue was resolved. Just R/O water, Boss x Penny is no longer nutrient locked, she is therefore utilizing her feedings finally. Damaged leaves still making resin and chlorophyll is returning. Pistils retracting.
20170817_005222.jpg

thumbs up for the Remo nutrients, love to smoke and watch his youtube channel. he even has his own strain coming out i think he worked with Dinafem.

Back