NEWS Michigan 10th USA State to legalize recreational Marijuana

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
We are the first Midwest state that voted on and freed the weed here finally for everyone now above 21 years of age. It was legal for medical before but now it's legal recreational for all adults 21 years of age and older. Everyone can grow up to 12 plants per household and possess under 2.5 ounces without a locked box and up to 10 ounces in your home if you have it locked up. No smoking in public but can still get arrested I believe if your driving and smoking. 10 percent tax plus 6 percent sales tax if you buy from a dispensary when they re open here in Michigan. But fuck that, I grow my own and now don't need a medical card to do so. Even though I was already legal with my card this is still huge. Now it's legal for all adults. Woohoo. Fuck yeah Michigan! Talks about the federal government may possibly decriminalize and maybe legalize it too now that Canada did and we have more and more states in America voting yes

Last edited:
We are the first Midwest state that voted on and freed the weed here finally for everyone now above 21 years of age. It was legal for medical before but now it's legal recreational for all adults 21 years of age and older. Everyone can grow up to 12 plants per household and possess under 2.5 ounces without a locked box and up to 10 ounces in your home if you have it locked up. No smoking in public but can still get arrested I believe if your driving and smoking. 10 percent tax plus 6 percent sales tax if you buy from a dispensary when they re open here in Michigan. But fuck that, I grow my own and now don't need a medical card to do so. Even though I was already legal with my card this is still huge. Now it's legal for all adults. Woohoo. Fuck yeah Michigan! Talks about the federal government may possibly decriminalize and maybe legalize it too now that Canada did and we have more and more states in America voting yes
Congratulations! You folks in Michigan did a great thing. I hope my state follows your direction. We are medical and have something submitted for rec. Enjoy a freedom most dont have yet. I think its awesome that it was a vote and the majority voted correctly. I think victory is a little sweeter when you have an actual hand in it.

Congratulations! You folks in Michigan did a great thing. I hope my state follows your direction. We are medical and have something submitted for rec. Enjoy a freedom most dont have yet. I think its awesome that it was a vote and the majority voted correctly. I think victory is a little sweeter when you have an actual hand in it.
Heck yeah. Best day ever bro. We were legal for medical for 10 years. But not everyone could legally do it still, I'm pumped. Fuck da police. Marijuana is not a crime now. So happy. Such a big thing here for us all. The whole country might go legal soon I think. We're going to follow Canada

Heck yeah. Best day ever bro. We were legal for medical for 10 years. But not everyone could legally do it still, I'm pumped. Fuck da police. Marijuana is not a crime now. So happy. Such a big thing here for us all. The whole country might go legal soon I think. We're going to follow Canada
Wish I were there bud! It's coming my way soon hope with the year. I think once we hit a certain number of states that are rec it will go nation wide. Not sure what that number is, but in a democracy I would like to think once we hit the majority (51%) 26 states which would be 52% it would makes sense for it to become federally legal. Because to the north it's legal and I believe something has happened in Mexico too, not sure if it legal rec but they did something recently. And they would have to much pressure not to.

Jess Sessions just got fired by Trump. Jeff sessions was an asshole about weed legalization. Now that he's gone it's possible

I live in the thumb of Michigan and have been a madicinal card holder for a while now. Rec use passing was a huge win for us in Michigan 1 step closer to the end goal as far as I'm concerned. I still have to worry about my job if I were to get injured and fail a drug test which is something we will have to deal with until a federally supported law is in place. My and the surrounding counties have chose not to allow businesses to sell cannabis. I'm ok with that I as I take care of myself. On one hand it is a shame that the local business owners can not take advantage of this new opportunity and on the other I am ok with the gov not having their local honey pot and as long as the med laws do not change the patients registered under med card will not go anywhere. Anyway congrats Michigan :greenthumb::greenthumb:

Screenshot_20181113-163514_Messages.jpg

I live in the thumb of Michigan and have been a madicinal card holder for a while now. Rec use passing was a huge win for us in Michigan 1 step closer to the end goal as far as I'm concerned. I still have to worry about my job if I were to get injured and fail a drug test which is something we will have to deal with until a federally supported law is in place. My and the surrounding counties have chose not to allow businesses to sell cannabis. I'm ok with that I as I take care of myself. On one hand it is a shame that the local business owners can not take advantage of this new opportunity and on the other I am ok with the gov not having their local honey pot and as long as the med laws do not change the patients registered under med card will not go anywhere. Anyway congrats Michigan :greenthumb::greenthumb:
No more renewing our cards. No need to now. I only grow for myself anyways so I don't care about dispensaries and all that jazz as I have already got to go to them with my medical card. If you run out it was cheaper in the streets than going dispensary

Jess Sessions just got fired by Trump. Jeff sessions was an asshole about weed legalization. Now that he's gone it's possible

I think that was a bigger thing than some realise, as ISTR something about The Donald being in favour of more liberalisation of US marijuana laws (There's lots of dollars in tax in those green fields) so y'all might get the surreal situation where a President voted in on a Republican ticket sides with the opposition Democrats insofar as how they want the laws changed and liberalised.

Whilst trying not to get into the actual politics of such a thing, you have to admit that would screw with quite a few heads...

Back