Live Stoners Illinois Poised to Legalize Marijuana thru Legislative Action

Charles Dupont is on the same list as Hearst, and their crony JP Morgan.when Hearst went ballistic on cannabis, Dupont had just invented nylon. at the time the navy's of the world used hemp. not going to make any money for Dupont. so he started in bashing hemp along with cannabis. and eventuly sold all the navy's of the world nylon rope. and made his fortune.
Morgan had all kinds of investments that were hurt by hemp. so now the three richest men in the U.S. are anti hemp. they didn't give a shit about cannabis, but it all fell under the hemp
war.

Oh yea, they owned timber as well ..... it was a big conspiracy and it involved all those crooks, they were powerful and savvy businessmen .... and Hearst was the perfect trumpet player to blast out the lies ....

Did you know the navy tried to take the THC out of marijuana by some sort of genetic modification but whaat they ended up with was more powerful weed ...... don’t remember much more details as I read back some 38 years ago in a how to grow book.

It will be removed from schedule 1 soon.

They are getting their ducks In a row now to assure that they and their families get richer when it does.

Patents are flying and the FDA is approving as we speak.

It is always about money.

WHO (World Health Organization) in March, late March I believe is to have hearings on rescheduling..... WHO did a prelim study in fall 2017 and published results in spring of 2018 suggesting reclassify from WHO Schedule 4, their worse - opposite of US, down to Schedule 1 and they were to meet about reclassify last November but that meeting got postponed until March 2019 ..... oddly at the same meeting they gave the ok to some BS Synthetic Opioid .... another Opioid, on the market, just what we need - at the same FLIPPIN MEETING they postponed talking about marijuana - Sorry Guys / gals for my rant ..... Better Days Ahead!

Back