Outdoor Mice or squirrels chewing my plants

Glue traps, they work great for mice, if you can buy the ones for rats those should get the squirrels too

Checked again last evening and no further damage. It rained yesterday so going to put more instant potatoes out this morning.

Everyday I get impressed with how little I know. OK what the hell is a glue trap? Is it kind of like fly paper for rodents?

Glue traps, they work great for mice, if you can buy the ones for rats those should get the squirrels too

Yea, those glue traps work great. But DO NOT accidently touch that stuff. That stickiness will be on your hands all day and sum! lol

Glue traps......LOL...just thinking back to when my cat got his tail stuck on one....kinda like putting 'high life' on his butt!.... touching one of'em one time will definitely be a teaching tool...cat NEVER touched another one!

A klutz like me who can't pour a cup of coffee without spilling some on the counter has no business around glue traps. I would be the first one to stick my dick onto one. kinky but not much fun.

Back