Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

17b8b30d4d23aae193123c54ba03a38a.png

Right leaf normal, left leaf freaky weirdo? :)

Sent from THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM YOU BASTARD ;)
I think I'm with auto noob. Check on it tomorrow, will probably be fine.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention, Stilton/NCH seems to be taking well to the new flowering nutes with Green Planet Bud Booster added in and some of the AN bits taken out. She's had two feeds with the Bud Booster so far, at a bit over half strength and then approx 3/4 strength for the second feed. Small amount of tip burn but not enough so far to dial anything back.

Gonna go another week with bud booster, two weeks of Green Planet Dense, and a week of plain water. Hopefully she'll be nicely done by then. I'm pretty sure I can see a decent ramp up in bud production after two doses of BB, but could be wishful thinking.

Everything said so far is true, but there's a small amount of miscommunication between the pro and against teams here I feel........

I'm personally NOT saying topping doesn't work. I am saying that with CERTAIN STRAINS topping is pointless and possibly detrimental. Depending on the plant/genetics, tucking will produce a multi-cola'd plant with a slightly bigger central cola.

I am fairly certain that the breeder I am thinking of in particular, who gives specific notes about which strains respond well to topping and which don't, is being generous with his knowledge rather than misleading us.

Topping works. Not always. Training works. Not always. Plant/genetics and grower cack-handedness affect both.

Literally no point in any of us arguing because there is shed loads of evidence all over AFN proving that not topping AND topping both work.

:biggrin: :woohoo1: :cheers: :vibe:

HOWEVER,

Harry Hill springs to mind again ........... Anyone fancy joining a certain challenge between myself and Sir @Lizardking? Unofficial grow off between techniques :vibe:

(Preferably people on my side because so far it aint looking good for me!!) lol
Sir lizardking...love it mate :crying:
I'm deffinateky up for the challenge man,topping will win this contest :smoking:
We still on the topping V supercropping debate still??

Sir lizardking...love it mate :crying:
I'm deffinateky up for the challenge man,topping will win this contest :smoking:
We still on the topping V supercropping debate still??

Yes my friend we are still flogging that same old dead horse! :deadhorse: :crying:

We may have some more folk getting involved as well mate! :vibe:

@Lizardking I can see you're a level headed bloke mate.......

Thinking of culling the pair of MBAPs and germing something big like an NCH / livers n cheese so I have full jars for christmas instead of 5g in november!

What you reckon mate? Cut my losses? MBAPs aren't really gonna amount to anything?

:tang:??? :crying::crying::crying:

Yes my friend we are still flogging that same old dead horse! :deadhorse: :crying:

We may have some more folk getting involved as well mate! :vibe:
That debate will go on forever and a day mate lol.oooh,more people getting involved you say?? The more the merrier man,anybody else rooting for team topping??
@Lizardking I can see you're a level headed bloke mate.......

Thinking of culling the pair of MBAPs and germing something big like an NCH / livers n cheese so I have full jars for christmas instead of 5g in november!

What you reckon mate? Cut my losses? MBAPs aren't really gonna amount to anything?

:tang:??? :crying::crying::crying:
Yeah mate,go for it,in all honesty,if it were me,I would have already pulled the 2 MBAP,get something in that pot that's gonna give you some serious nuggage my friend...you can't do NCH yet,I'm not ready to go to battle with you yet man,I reckon another 5 weeks till I'm done :d5:

That debate will go on forever and a day mate lol.oooh,more people getting involved you say?? The more the merrier man,anybody else rooting for team topping??

Yeah mate,go for it,in all honesty,if it were me,I would have already pulled the 2 MBAP,get something in that pot that's gonna give you some serious nuggage my friend...you can't do NCH yet,I'm not ready to go to battle with you yet man,I reckon another 5 weeks till I'm done :d5:
Hippy, I definitely will have a pot open for team no top!

@Lizardking MBAPs already out of the tent mate. Currently in the sun but they will get the :tang:!

Gonna set the bigger tent up, add an extra cob, and get the 3 remaining girls in there. Then start a couple of new beans to be ready in time for christmas smoke. So not NCH? Gotta be a Livers n Cheese and a solo MBAP (without any fuck ups!) as they should both get fairly big?

I will always have a space for the topped vs untopped NCH grow dude :woohoo1:

Back