Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Excellent thanks for that mate. Will give it a go. However, the first instance is rather more urgent! My romantic future depends on it!! :crying::crying:

You know the rebel base on the moon in return of the jedi? My mate did mexican mushrooms on his own sat on top of the ancient stone tower thing up above the treetops at dawn :vibe:
No worries man,I can't remember the name of the website that sells them,a quick google should help lol.but I think they are ready within 2 weeks of starting the spores off.not much help to you now,but might be worth thinking about in the future.my mate gave me some from Mexico...they are twice the size of our local shrooms,but I haven't tried them yet!!
Good luck with the romance man :pighug:

No worries man,I can't remember the name of the website that sells them,a quick google should help lol.but I think they are ready within 2 weeks of starting the spores off.not much help to you now,but might be worth thinking about in the future.my mate gave me some from Mexico...they are twice the size of our local shrooms,but I haven't tried them yet!!
Good luck with the romance man :pighug:

Thanks man.

Do the mex ones you got have a slight blue tinge to them?

Thanks man.

Do the mex ones you got have a slight blue tinge to them?
No mate...they are white stems with a red head on them.they are supposed to be pretty strong,that's why I haven't done them yet,used to do all kinds of stuff like shrooms,lsd micro dots etc when I was younger,not sure if my head can handle it anymore lol

No mate...they are white stems with a red head on them.they are supposed to be pretty strong,that's why I haven't done them yet,used to do all kinds of stuff like shrooms,lsd micro dots etc when I was younger,not sure if my head can handle it anymore lol

I reckon as long as it's natural you'll be good dude. Lab made stuff is what you wanna avoid in my opinion.

Best experience I had was on DMT. Amazin :woohoo:

I reckon as long as it's natural you'll be good dude. Lab made stuff is what you wanna avoid in my opinion.

Best experience I had was on DMT. Amazin :woohoo:
Yeah I've done my days of necking pills etc etc lol.i even got a bit hooked on that M-cat shit ffs!!! I've been wanting to try that DMT for a long time,but again...not sure if my head would handle it anymore?! I've heard some fantastic stories about that stuff,a mate of mine did some,he went of into "the realm" and could understand quantum physics lol.

Go for it Hips Mate, 2 girls in one pot, worth a crack and I don't buy this about root systems competing with each other, doesn't happen in a flower bed!

Nor me mate. Just yesterday I read an article about research into fungi/microbes distributing nutes across a network of fungi to large groups of trees. The fungi take nutes from a tree with plenty and pass it to one which is lacking. Amazing, and doesn't sound like competition to me?

Also, the trees are all different species. Mental.

Yeah I've done my days of necking pills etc etc lol.i even got a bit hooked on that M-cat shit ffs!!! I've been wanting to try that DMT for a long time,but again...not sure if my head would handle it anymore?! I've heard some fantastic stories about that stuff,a mate of mine did some,he went of into "the realm" and could understand quantum physics lol.

It's pretty mad stuff mate! Definitely makes you realise everything living is connected. I know someone else who did it and could see the "fibres" that make up and connect everything in the universe. Deep stuff.

It's pretty mad stuff mate! Definitely makes you realise everything living is connected. I know someone else who did it and could see the "fibres" that make up and connect everything in the universe. Deep stuff.
Yeah I've been told it far out stuff mate,I think they sell the bark that you extract the stuff from on eBay??

Back