Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Do you think the 2 x MBAP are far enough apart to keep both mate?

the pot is big enough, that you could wait at least week before deciding ... if u only want one

but @Mossy says she always get more from two plant in pot than one....:cheers:

that being said i pulled my 2nd bubba kush on day 4 i think :chimp:

the pot is big enough, that you could wait at least week before deciding ... if u only want one

but @Mossy says she always get more from two plant in pot than one....:cheers:

that being said i pulled my 2nd bubba kush on day 4 i think :chimp:

Hmmm maybe i'll try both then mate! :pass:

Thanks mate.

Don't wanna pry my nose or anyhing (in fact, I do :biggrin:), but is the mushroom inquiry connected with your new lady friend @hippy71 ?

Don't need to answer of course :evil1:.

Yes it is Sir! Like me, she is a bit of an old hippy! However, its far too early to call her my new lady friend! At the moment, she is a lady and my new friend.

(Shrooms should sort that!) :crying: :woohoo: :vibe:

Okie dokie lets give it a bash then dude! LST one across the pot and top the other? :vibe:
oooo intresting i was thinking lst both in opposite dirrections but do what you feel will be best gonna make one hell of pic at the end :pass: :d5:

There's grow kits you can buy online for shrooms now.you can grow mushers from Peru,Brazil,Asia,expect that they'll have more of a kick to them than our local shrooms :pass:

Excellent thanks for that mate. Will give it a go. However, the first instance is rather more urgent! My romantic future depends on it!! :crying::crying:

You know the rebel base on the moon in return of the jedi? My mate did mexican mushrooms on his own sat on top of the ancient stone tower thing up above the treetops at dawn :vibe:

Back