Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

86740FD6-1174-4AA3-B41D-D2F738835EA8.jpeg
Day 15 SxS, FC, OD, day 12 AvT

the day the seed was sown/when it pops up and first true leaves :coffee:dont think it matters to much.but just to add to the confussion i call the day the plant pops the surface day 0 :nono: but im odd and run 19/5 to so :biggrin:
lookin good :thumbsup:
keep er lit
:pighug:

the day the seed was sown/when it pops up and first true leaves :coffee:dont think it matters to much.but just to add to the confussion i call the day the plant pops the surface day 0 :nono: but im odd and run 19/5 to so :biggrin:
lookin good :thumbsup:
keep er lit
:pighug:
Yes for what its worth I have all days marked down in my journal. The FC would be my battle plant if I had to pick one today.

Last edited by a moderator:
would a bigger pot made a difference in yield and size?

I use 3's and want to up to 5's. With autos I don't think the returns would go up that much since they don't have time to build a large root system, that's just an opinion. I've seen some monster autos grown outdoors in very large containers. Indoors, with all the space restricts, 5's are as large as I would go.

I use 3's and want to up to 5's. With autos I don't think the returns would go up that much since they don't have time to build a large root system, that's just an opinion. I've seen some monster autos grown outdoors in very large containers. Indoors, with all the space restricts, 5's are as large as I would go.
Youll be surprised by them roots. Ive grown 3 and 5 gallon fabric pots.any strain 11weeks and under or your mosrly heavy indica 80/20 or small autos definitely dont need 5. But anything bigger or a strain that takes longer its a game changer. I wish this cream mandarine was in a 5 gallon.

Attachments

• 20190901_173256.jpg
    20190901_173256.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 47
Back