Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

DB3968F8-AFBB-4ADB-8945-D91C0EE93F20.jpeg
Day 9. Some minor leaf curl. Raised light a little.
1/2 gram a gallon of mc.

Curious how you’re counting days.
Last pics were on day 8 (26th). These on day 9 seem quite a bit bigger and posted on the 30th, was that really one days growth?!

Curious how you’re counting days.
Last pics were on day 8 (26th). These on day 9 seem quite a bit bigger and posted on the 30th, was that really one days growth?!
lol I can see how that got messed up. I did not realize then that the first day starts when the 3 and 4th leaf pop out. August 18th was first day for FC,S&S and OD. AvT first day was august 21. sorry for the mess up and thanks for pointing that out.:cheers:

lol I can see how that got messed up. I did not realize then that the first day starts when the 3 and 4th leaf pop out. August 18th was first day for FC,S&S and OD. AvT first day was august 21. sorry for the mess up and thanks for pointing that out.:cheers:

Ahh gotcha, no worries man. It can get get a bit confusing when running multiple plants haha. I was just interested because I have a Sweet and Sour going right now.
Here is it is at day 14
7e3b6c66a67b4350b9e5541f946eae21.jpg

...um....yup, i've def lost the plot here, lol :shrug: could u elaborate plz :confused1: ppp
Every thing I read and was told was the first day started when the 3rd and 4 th leaf pops not the soil. Not worth debating as most plants Go over the projected timeframe anyway in my opinion.
Whether day 9 or 14 they are doing great my man. Happy tent now.

Back