Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

We are on the final countdown of 6 days / less than a week to have your germ pic submitted. Best of luck to all growers.
It's more than 6 no? Counting the first week of the battle as germ how their listed in each of the battles as first week germ for those who didn't germ early, it would give one 13 days I believe to germ. No?

It's more than 6 no? Counting the first week of the battle as germ how their listed in each of the battles as first week germ for those who didn't germ early, it would give one 13 days I believe to germ. No?
The battle official start date is February 1st so by that date you'd have to have a pic posted of your germ process (soak, paper towel, rooter plug, direct planted). The 1st week update is broken down for members that haven't started early in the 2 week head start. So if they drop on Feb 1st that would be their germ pic and 1st week update checkoff. Everything else after that with be like normal.

The battle official start date is February 1st so by that date you'd have to have a pic posted of your germ process (soak, paper towel, rooter plug, direct planted). The 1st week update is broken down for members that haven't started early in the 2 week head start. So if they drop on Feb 1st that would be their germ pic and 1st week update checkoff. Everything else after that with be like normal.
Oh ya, ya they should take the quote in parentheses under 1st week of all battles or change it to read u must have germ pic on or before date. Cause it reads as we have all week in the first week to germ, I know says different below but 2 different dates, if that makes sense. I just know when I read it says that I have the 1st week to germ. Seems I could post a germ pic any day of the 7. I'm good just how I read them.

Oh ya, ya they should take the quote in parentheses under 1st week of all battles or change it to read u must have germ pic on or before date. Cause it reads as we have all week in the first week to germ, I know says different below but 2 different dates, if that makes sense. I just know when I read it says that I have the 1st week to germ. Seems I could post a germ pic any day of the 7. I'm good just how I read them.
I've updated it with that and will edit it into the rest of the battles to clarify. :thumbsup:

I've updated it with that and will edit it into the rest of the battles to clarify. :thumbsup:
Sorry just how it reads and i know chatting with few others they thought the same, as several waiting for gear to arrive. Anyway your in this one right? What u running bub?

Back