Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Gold Glue , First to pop and start shedding her helmet

DSC_4060.jpg
DSC_4065.jpg

Really Really thought about this one. Very possible next grow.
I'd recommend it mate this is the last of my 3 seeds. First was outdoor that did quite well although a little mould. Second was indoor which did much better although i snapped the main stem early on she still gave me 2oz.
I've not seen her full potential yet but would say she can get big if done right.
Cheers mate
Q

All 5 seedlings are up Abd poking out their 2nd set of true leaves already!!

These Seedlings are being grown start to finish under my QB96 Elite V2’s! So growth should be epic!! Wish I was doing this in DWC tho :/
e2ba4f24633cea99aa2d0f26c97d4e3e.jpg

c1c447bde16a99dde30d1994982c6ce7.jpg

I’m expecting GREAT things from these lights... look what they did to my 7” tall Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] that yielded an OUNCE! Cut her 2 nights ago
21c77a61763ea03dfec6b1957ef0c4c2.jpg

Good luck Everyone!!! [emoji1665]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 5 seedlings are up Abd poking out their 2nd set of true leaves already!!

These Seedlings are being grown start to finish under my QB96 Elite V2’s! So growth should be epic!! Wish I was doing this in DWC tho :/
e2ba4f24633cea99aa2d0f26c97d4e3e.jpg

c1c447bde16a99dde30d1994982c6ce7.jpg

I’m expecting GREAT things from these lights... look what they did to my 7” tall Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] that yielded an OUNCE! Cut her 2 nights ago
21c77a61763ea03dfec6b1957ef0c4c2.jpg

Good luck Everyone!!! [emoji1665]

That musta been a pain to trim all together like that!! But looks awesome!!

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Hey @bushmasterar15 I’d like to jump in on this one if it’s not too late? I’ll be popping 2 Mephisto beans tomorrow evening!! Looking forward to following all the different Meph strains [emoji1303]

I'll add you onto the list. Just post up a pic with code Round 1 1/9 like everyone else is doing for the germ pic. Then if you look at the 1st post in this thread I have the Weekly Update calendar so each week you'll post an update pic on how the grow is going.

That musta been a pain to trim all together like that!! But looks awesome!!

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Took me over an hour. But I like that LOOOO NG dry ;) I’ve got the coolest little humidity box I use as a passive intake add-on relocating my humidifier from INSIDE my tent... to OUTSIDE the tent, with my carbon filter system creating negative pressure and drawling air through the humidity box and into the tent.

Perfect 55% RH
And 65F

It was a bitch to trim it like that but it was such a small Lil plant I thought it would LOOK great, and extend my dry time.

Thx for the compliment!!

Back