Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but so far I'm batting zero on Mephisto Beans and what's crazy I'm doing same as always just nothing coming up and I have a room full of Mephisto Girls finishing off now lol so I'm gonna do a few more for I need to fill my room again anyway,
Maybe third time is a charm.
IMG_20190126_074741.jpg

Sorry just how it reads and i know chatting with few others they thought the same, as several waiting for gear to arrive. Anyway your in this one right? What u running bub?
I'm just managing this Battle. This is the first time I haven't had something Mephisto in my tent. Maybe 2nd leg I'll join in.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but so far I'm batting zero on Mephisto Beans and what's crazy I'm doing same as always just nothing coming up and I have a room full of Mephisto Girls finishing off now lol so I'm gonna do a few more for I need to fill my room again anyway,
Maybe third time is a charm.View attachment 1006005
Good luck man thats a bummer.

Maybe third time is a charm.View attachment 1006005
Keep you head up. I had issues last time I started and finally on the 3rd shot it worked.

I'm just managing this Battle. This is the first time I haven't had something Mephisto in my tent. Maybe 2nd leg I'll join in.
U gonna be ok, u sick, u need a dr, what the hell that wife feeding u, bushmaster down gone off the reservation. We're here for you, dont crowd peps lst him explain before we roll him. No mephisto in my tent, such such hard words.

U gonna be ok, u sick, u need a dr, what the hell that wife feeding u, bushmaster down gone off the reservation. We're here for you, dont crowd peps lst him explain before we roll him. No mephisto in my tent, such such hard words.
:rofl: I should be fine, just running a few others to test out. I also need to grab some of the newer mephisto seeds.

Back