Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I was hoping to try it but no UK suppliers as yet :cheers:

Soon hopefully :smoking:

See if a friend would grab the sample for you and send it your way :) idk just a thought

MC is a good all around feed

I feed 18 diff plants the same exact mix some days, I just PH it differently for my soil plants VS my hempys or topping off my DWC for instance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this help, 3 Bears OG .... 56 Days old ... only training was bending cola early and a little later on .... Smels like Cat Piss and buds seems hard here and nice yield it looks like ..... I have no info on FS other than it is popular and good yeilder but that just me repeating someone else, heresay .... but I do know Mephisto Seeds no matter are Killer - Your pick will be the right one .... She’s on the right, Strawberry Nuggets on Left.

View attachment 1032307
Couldn’t decide so I did both the fourm stomper and 3 bears . I have a sprout strawberry nugs goin and a grapey Walter and a sams crack and a deez nugz . Tent is pretty Mephed out.

See if a friend would grab the sample for you and send it your way :) idk just a thought

MC is a good all around feed

I feed 18 diff plants the same exact mix some days, I just PH it differently for my soil plants VS my hempys or topping off my DWC for instance

It's the shipping that's the killer though :oops1:

I was hoping to try it but no UK suppliers as yet :cheers:

Soon hopefully :smoking:

Hey [emoji112]

I use Mega Crop and I’m in the UK, I even got the free sample!! Shipping costs are a bit pricey but I bought enough to last the year which saves a bit of money.

It’s really good shit though and would highly recommend, well worth the shipping cost! [emoji1303]

@bushmasterar15 Week 7 Update - Grapey Walter

Struggled over the last 7-10 with the autopots and some plants being older/bigger or going into flower. As I say lessons learned. Here's Grace day 42. The autopot res has 3.25ml/L Grow and .5ml/L Bloom. She's is bouncing back nicely after yellowing due to lack of N and is in preflower.

View attachment 1032358

Top right

View attachment 1032361
Looks like a possible pH issue and/or underfed. I would up your feed and check your pH. Good luck!

Hey [emoji112]

I use Mega Crop and I’m in the UK, I even got the free sample!! Shipping costs are a bit pricey but I bought enough to last the year which saves a bit of money.

It’s really good shit though and would highly recommend, well worth the shipping cost! [emoji1303]

Cheers pal, maybe for the next run :pass:

Looks like a possible pH issue and/or underfed. I would up your feed and check your pH. Good luck!

Cheers bro, very much underfed but on the way back!

Cheers pal, maybe for the next run :pass:

Cheers bro, very much underfed but on the way back!
They look better. What is your Medium and what nutes? If you have plants at different ages, you can handwater and turn the Autopots off.

They look better. What is your Medium and what nutes? If you have plants at different ages, you can handwater and turn the Autopots off.

Thanks, trying not to be too rash this grow. It's ecothrive coco with Dutch Pro nutes, Vitalink calmag and Hydroguard. The res base feed seems to be looking after 4 of them fine. I'm adding a little extra to the small res of the 2 biggest. Ph is stable in the res at ~6 but I think when it's nearly empty next it's coming out for a bleach.

Thanks, trying not to be too rash this grow. It's ecothrive coco with Dutch Pro nutes, Vitalink calmag and Hydroguard. The res base feed seems to be looking after 4 of them fine. I'm adding a little extra to the small res of the 2 biggest. Ph is stable in the res at ~6 but I think when it's nearly empty next it's coming out for a bleach.
Looks like you are on top of things. I have never ran those nutes. You may want to try to up the pH to 6.2 for a few days. The color looks better already, good work. Peace slow

Looks like you are on top of things. I have never ran those nutes. You may want to try to up the pH to 6.2 for a few days. The color looks better already, good work. Peace slow

I'll go add a drop of Ph up, cheers. I hope I am pal, still appreciate the advice from experienced growers like yourself, keep it coming please :pass:

Back