Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Sorry to hear your luck .... that’s why they have a second Battle starting May 1st, soon you can be right back in .......

Switching gears, I found it much easier to care for 4 Large Pots than I did caring for 8-10 small pots and I belive my yield with be 4 fold .... I think less plants in larger pot is more Bud .... At least my experience.
Its a discovery grow of my own cross. A bunch of f1s to see whats there

Sent by a weed nerd

@bushmasterar15 Week 7 Update - Grapey Walter

Struggled over the last 7-10 with the autopots and some plants being older/bigger or going into flower. As I say lessons learned. Here's Grace day 42. The autopot res has 3.25ml/L Grow and .5ml/L Bloom. She's is bouncing back nicely after yellowing due to lack of N and is in preflower.

View attachment 1032358

Top right

View attachment 1032361

Bummer on the Nitro .....

Not sure this will help but I use Thrive.n preflower and even into flower for Nitro .... I did several spray feeds and water feeds at 1/6-3/4 strength .... results are notable after a spray, foliage has a darker green look and the leaves look waxy ...

Numbers are carzy like 15.0.0 .... Fish Hydrate and lots of IMPORTANT amino acids that help unlock plant so she can uptake nitro and trade minerals .....

From what I see, nitro is misunderstood in flower, I know myself I don’t fully understand?

Search for Thrive.n - PM if you can’t find, I share link but can’t post here, they are no a sponsor.

Bummer on the Nitro .....

Not sure this will help but I use Thrive.n preflower and even into flower for Nitro .... I did several spray feeds and water feeds at 1/6-3/4 strength .... results are notable after a spray, foliage has a darker green look and the leaves look waxy ...

Numbers are carzy like 15.0.0 .... Fish Hydrate and lots of IMPORTANT amino acids that help unlock plant so she can uptake nitro and trade minerals .....

From what I see, nitro is misunderstood in flower, I know myself I don’t fully understand?

Search for Thrive.n - PM if you can’t find, I share link but can’t post here, they are no a sponsor.

Thanks @MrOldBoy I'd seen you post a pic of it and I thought the numbers were crazy haha, fair play though, can't deny the results :pass:

I had a few issues like size/age difference. Some in flower at 28 days whilst the biggest just hit pre and just generally getting used to coco and autopots. I've made incremental changes to try and keep them all happy and I think I see progress?

3 days ago

img_20190317_190922-jpg.1032363

Now

img_20190321_033008-jpg.1032362

Thanks @MrOldBoy I'd seen you post a pic of it and I thought the numbers were crazy haha, fair play though, can't deny the results :pass:

I had a few issues like size/age difference. Some in flower at 28 days whilst the biggest just hit pre and just generally getting used to coco and autopots. I've made incremental changes to try and keep them all happy and I think I see progress?

3 days ago

img_20190317_190922-jpg.1032363

Now

img_20190321_033008-jpg.1032362

Hmmm. You know Mega Crop would of been perfect for this since it will work in both bloom and veg? Rather than try to balance it all out, let them do it for you :cheers:

Sorry to hear your luck .... that’s why they have a second Battle starting May 1st, soon you can be right back in .......

Switching gears, I found it much easier to care for 4 Large Pots than I did caring for 8-10 small pots and I belive my yield with be 4 fold .... I think less plants in larger pot is more Bud .... At least my experience.
For an Organic grower, Yes pot size makes a difference. Smaller amounts of Medium are harder to keep plants healthy for the full grow with Organics. However, with Coco and nutes, you do not need to go crazy on pot sizes like Organic grows. I often have better yields in my smaller pots, but they are more work. You have to water multiple times per day, but that is why they grow fast and finish fast. I am very impressed with your Organic growing, and I believe pot size does matter for your style. My personal style is the opposite, I will never go over 2 gal of Coco. I get great results in smaller pots, but you have to use Coco in small pots. Plants don't get rootbounding effects like they do in soil, so the plants get larger than one would expect. Good work, peace slowandeasy

@bushmasterar15 Week 7 update, 4 Assed Monkey. Standing at 18" she's doing real well - finally. Her near-death experience for the first couple of weeks took its toll. She's 57 days old, but with much less bud development and girth for that age. I'm just thrilled to have her coming along and being in position to actually finish with some respectability. :biggrin:

57.4AM2 c.JPG
57.4AM2 b.JPG

I've started hand feeding some supplemental bloom nutes to the Orange Diesel on top of the Megacrop to see if it will bulk up a little. Because she is sharing a reservoir with younger plants I don't want to over do them.
Thats genius!! Ive been trying to figure out a work around for that very issue!!

Sent by a weed nerd

Back