Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Wk 7 update. @bushmasterar15
3726ca1094ef2228e9b5ba1c030f7e06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Week 7 update? I think. The furthest update one could have with the early germ...

Wasn’t very happy with her two weeks ago. Started a new job, haven’t seen her much lately, really happy with how she’s coming together.

View attachment 1032273

Look at you, new job and all and you still pull it out, good job (the plant).

Was hoping for a little more . Stuck between fourm stomper and 3 bears . Def getting double grape.

Does this help, 3 Bears OG .... 56 Days old ... only training was bending cola early and a little later on .... Smels like Cat Piss and buds seems hard here and nice yield it looks like ..... I have no info on FS other than it is popular and good yeilder but that just me repeating someone else, heresay .... but I do know Mephisto Seeds no matter are Killer - Your pick will be the right one .... She’s on the right, Strawberry Nuggets on Left.

805883B7-D483-47D0-A85A-E099559E4DBC.jpeg

@bushmasterar15 Week 7 Update - Grapey Walter

Struggled over the last 7-10 with the autopots and some plants being older/bigger or going into flower. As I say lessons learned. Here's Grace day 42. The autopot res has 3.25ml/L Grow and .5ml/L Bloom. She's is bouncing back nicely after yellowing due to lack of N and is in preflower.

IMG_20190321_032848.jpg

Top right

IMG_20190321_033008.jpg

Respectfully dropping. I snapped its neck/head causing all sorts of bad. Not to mention time has grown valuable caring for 10 babies in 1g pots. Starting to think that was an error.

Sent by a weed nerd

Sorry to hear your luck .... that’s why they have a second Battle starting May 1st, soon you can be right back in .......

Switching gears, I found it much easier to care for 4 Large Pots than I did caring for 8-10 small pots and I belive my yield with be 4 fold .... I think less plants in larger pot is more Bud .... At least my experience.

Back