@Mossy here is my seeds They have been soaking since yesterday
IMG_6285.JPG

Soaked yesterday, put in paper towels around 9pm.
Double grape, fantasmo express, and Alien vs Triangle. Not sure which one is my official entry yet. Growing in Pro-mix with extra perlite. Using Nectar For The God's or Green Leaf Nutrients mega Crop.
View attachment 798927
Tag Mossy to get your Mephisto badge . :thumbsup:

Just flicked my bean into a new home a 20 litre airpot full of biotab goodness this will be an organic grow its about quality not quantity for me stay green happy growing gang
c134ac937d6eae1b2c0b45c29e04191b.jpg
That's awesome!
Are you new to that line? I am going "organic" myself for the first time. Going to be using Nectar for the Gods. Woo Who!! We're having fun now!!

That's awesome!
Are you new to that line? I am going "organic" myself for the first time. Going to be using Nectar for the Gods. Woo Who!! We're having fun now!!

Iv been 90% organic now for a few years with the odd bit of shit needed. This will be my second grow with biotabs tested it out on a grape crinkle considered a small plant and she got massive on me so I'm already impressed with the product. I was looking into getting nectar of the gods but the don't ship to Europe something to do with bovine bone meal ?? Best of luck stay green grobro and welcome to flavour town I'd rather 1gram of organic over a 10 gram of chemical stuff any day

Back