Well I know I'm a little over a week ahead, but with the blessing of @Mossy, I am able to join my first battle. This also coincides with my first journal as well. Here are a couple pics of chemdoggin as of this morning..
199723cb3cfa1e1a8d0eb57eb66d9319.jpg
344a57456fca06bf07209c68852e2bbf.jpg

I also really hope noone else minds that I'm a week ahead. Good luck everyone! [emoji41]

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61158/

Iv been 90% organic now for a few years with the odd bit of shit needed. This will be my second grow with biotabs tested it out on a grape crinkle considered a small plant and she got massive on me so I'm already impressed with the product. I was looking into getting nectar of the gods but the don't ship to Europe something to do with bovine bone meal ?? Best of luck stay green grobro and welcome to flavour town I'd rather 1gram of organic over a 10 gram of chemical stuff any day
Same response for me . No nectar of the gods going to Canada because of bovine bone meal !! :nono:

Well I know I'm a little over a week ahead, but with the blessing of @Mossy, I am able to join my first battle. This also coincides with my first journal as well. Here are a couple pics of chemdoggin as of this morning..
199723cb3cfa1e1a8d0eb57eb66d9319.jpg
344a57456fca06bf07209c68852e2bbf.jpg

I also really hope noone else minds that I'm a week ahead. Good luck everyone! [emoji41]

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61158/
No problemo from me . It's the end result that counts and I realy do expect to catch up anyhoo . :cooldance:

Last edited:
Hey hey, got my DOUBLE GRAPE lady in the paper towel. Can't wait to see what everyone does.

It would be cool if we had a grower/strain list. See what everyone is growing. This thread is going to be super busy!!

20170902_105825.jpg

Enjoy. :pass:

Well let's do it then. I'll start then then next add their name and strains to the list.

@wwwillie - MBAP and Gold Glue

Edit: so the next person copy and paste the list and add their name and strain. Sorry I forget to type my whole thought sometimes and then wonder why no one knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Back