Just checked on the beans I put in water this morning. When I got home this afternoon they were still floating, surface tension I figured tapped them and they sank nicely. Now a few hours later two of the mbap are cracked and starting to show a tale. So looks like these babies will be hitting the dirt tonight.
Damn it, now i am going to have to get up and go look. :coffee2:Great Job!:bow:

Damn! 10 gallon! You must have some serious air pump power!
3 pumps. Lol.
download.jpg

Two in use and one more for this bad boy.
1504311274901-159237844.jpg

Yeeeeaaaaa, why not!!! Hey all!
I made this account and have been so busy that i havent been able to post any of my prior grows that i have documented. Ive been growing since February 23rd of this year 2017, and getting some amazing results for being a closet grower. I back Mephisto 100%. Nothing but the best from these guys, so its time to shed light on what Ive been brewing...COUNT ME IN ON THE BATTLE!!
Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Im all about the mini MONSTERS... my goal is to get the highest yield I can with the smallest amount of square feet.
CHEERS

Well I was about to do all Dragon grow since I'm finishing all all Mephisto grow now but since it's the 1st and since I love Mephisto I think I'll jump in here too! Finishing two deep blue c, two 3 bears og, and one sour hound this time. For competition I might do a hiesenberg special or another deep blue c

Yeeeeaaaaa, why not!!! Hey all!
I made this account and have been so busy that i havent been able to post any of my prior grows that i have documented. Ive been growing since February 23rd of this year 2017, and getting some amazing results for being a closet grower. I back Mephisto 100%. Nothing but the best from these guys, so its time to shed light on what Ive been brewing...COUNT ME IN ON THE BATTLE!!
Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Im all about the mini MONSTERS... my goal is to get the highest yield I can with the smallest amount of square feet.
CHEERS
Welcome to AFN! :welcome: Happy growing :vibe:

Well I was about to do all Dragon grow since I'm finishing all all Mephisto grow now but since it's the 1st and since I love Mephisto I think I'll jump in here too! Finishing two deep blue c, two 3 bears og, and one sour hound this time. For competition I might do a hiesenberg special or another deep blue c
Heisenberg! One fine choice. Got those as freebies. I friggin loved them. And can be a big heavy girl too! Wish I had more of those beans

Back