If has come to the point i need a secret code for people to believe me i am out of all growing competitions from here on in.

this is my COMP picture
View attachment 828837 She is one heavy plant an easy Q/P. I have no scales I do not weigh one day I will. This has been a lot of fun I have seen some really nice plants. Mephisto seed co. is one of the best if not the best auto seed company going. CHEERS
well I messed up a bit this was my seed stocker plant my four assed monkey is still gaining weight and growing oh well

Here is my assed monkey both of them the smaller was the comp plant
IMG_7752.JPG
The bigger one is 37 inches tall by 31 inches wide, The smaller one 31 inches tall by 28 wide.

Here is my assed monkey both of them the smaller was the comp plant
View attachment 829005 The bigger one is 37 inches tall by 31 inches wide, The smaller one 31 inches tall by 28 wide.
You gotta learn to play along , non of this Canadian rebelliousness kiss my ass attitude . :rofl:

I was playing along I thought by the rules oh well the rules change I did not know I needed a code I thought you had to show the bucket it was grown in. Where in the rules is there a code needed

Mephisto Grower of the Year 2017 Competition..starts 1st September..book space in your Grow rooms.

This [HASHTAG]#mephistogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] open to All Challengers..:headbang:..all you Need is [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] seed and the space/time to compete.

Individual Gladiators and Teams Welcome.

:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#Growbattles[/HASHTAG] starting 1st September Rules.

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.

Adjudicator Help on this Battle is @wwwillie :headbang: [HASHTAG]#learntotag[/HASHTAG]

Official list of participants:
1939bear - Creme Bubbly
4tokin- Mystery mix
AJrexxx - ??
Ash-a-Ton - MBAP
AutoRick- Creme Bubbly, Double Grape
Belivitez - Heisenhound
biglee - Sour Alien Livers, Sour OrangeLivers, MBAP, Livers´n´cheese
Brew712-Chemdoggin
budelee - Sour Stomper, Grape Crinkle, etc, etc, etc...
BuffaloKing - AvT
canocrpse86 - Auto Sour livers
CocoHempster - Fantasmo Express, WB
dankstyle J -white stomper, beary white
diverdown - Gold Glue AvT
Fairlynew - GGG4
Gauge Steel- AVT
Green75
greengrassgrow - ??
greengrassgrow-hubbabubbasmelloscope.
hairyman - SourOrangeLivers
iampepe - AvT, White stomper
InMephistoWeTrust - Bubbly Livers, Sour Alien Livers
IzzyTheGrower - Double grape and AVT
Jibblerjoe - sour bubbly, Ripley og , auto blues
johnp540 -Fantasmo Express, double grape, AvT, toof decay, grape walker kush
JonnyBravo420 - MBAP, Sour Livers, Triangle Kush, Gold Glue, Toofless Alien
JoshNHL- Chemdogging
MrGermaine23 - Beary White MBAP
neurotree - AvT
NoRobo - Double Grape,Illuminauto#16
NugNoob - Ripley's OG, ?? (Can't read my own abbreviations!)
Only1Sky - Crème Bubbly and Sour Crinkle
Pops - AvT, toof decay, grape walter kush, sour alien liver, sour stomper
Prez2.0 - HubbaBubbaSmelloscope
Raoul-Duke - Gold Glue
rayuki - DG, white train, auto blues
Ripper - SpaceDoggin
Royalrick - AvT
stepside - Ripley's OG
Stoner Smurf - Sour Bubbly
strangegreen - AvT Special
Streez - Sour Orange Livers
SuperCaLyXfragilistic - Double Grape, MBAP, Creme Bubbly
wwwillie - MBAP and Gold Glue
Yourztrulee- Sour Orange Livers and Skylar White.
Once again where does it say we need a code. Before I get called names and I do not play fair

You gotta learn to play along , non of this Canadian rebelliousness kiss my ass attitude . :rofl:
I am one of the easiest going people on here I know how to get along. I just do not like getting blind sided if that was my final pic it had the pot in it all those pictures and posting for why because I miss a code.

Last edited:
I am one of the easiest going people on here I know how to get along. I just do not like getting blind sided if that was my final pic it had the pot in it all those pictures and posting for why because I miss a code.
No worries, please.
Yes, there was a change, no it was not added to the official list AFAIK. There was a ton of hubub about something and it was determined that @Ripper would issue a code to use on the final picture. Blame me if you like, I should have added it to the official ruling. I will withdraw my entry into the contest too.

Back