Final Pic! Day 67 Gold Glue

She gets the chop this weekend.

View attachment 828580

And here's some different shots.

View attachment 828584

View attachment 828582

View attachment 828581

View attachment 828583

All images were taken on my LG G5. No editing. Good Luck to all.

Cheers

great looking girl mate! Hows the smell? looks like my GG#1 very grape sweet and kinda spicey? :slap: welll deserved rep slappping shots too!

I love both of my GoldGlues they got chopped at day 68. The noses: GG#2 has a sweet pine lime, it totally reminds me of GTH. GG#1 has a more dominate grape sweet earthy, exhale is pine with a cool smoke. Very exotic buds!

great looking girl mate! Hows the smell? looks like my GG#1 very grape sweet and kinda spicey? :slap: welll deserved rep slappping shots too!

I love both of my GoldGlues they got chopped at day 68. The noses: GG#2 has a sweet pine lime, it totally reminds me of GTH. GG#1 has a more dominate grape sweet earthy, exhale is pine with a cool smoke. Very exotic buds!
It's tough to pin the smell down since she's got an OG Kush right beside her but it's definitely heaven when I open the tent.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

@Ripper @wwwillie
Final Pic! Day 67 Gold Glue

She gets the chop this weekend.

View attachment 828580

And here's some different shots.

View attachment 828584

View attachment 828582

View attachment 828581

View attachment 828583

All images were taken on my LG G5. No editing. Good Luck to all.

Cheers

She's gorgeous brotha, great job. Would you mind keeping me updated as to how the smoke is? Just curious as I may be putting her in my lineup due to your entry. She sure has peeked my interest now...

She's gorgeous brotha, great job. Would you mind keeping me updated as to how the smoke is? Just curious as I may be putting her in my lineup due to your entry. She sure has peeked my interest now...

Hahaha, such a stoner moment, I totally forgot what it was and that we've talked about her in the last couple days.:smoking: it's just one of those days, anyhow still great job and keep me updated if you would kindly sir thanks

Back